v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post by RaptorNXT »

Ninjalor wrote:
Hey, so I have the same issue cited here. I spoke to Lleglaris before I found the purple hole in the ground, but he never mentioned anything about an amulet.

I had the following options when speaking to him.

> "Watch it. Do you even know who you're talking to?"

>"Fine, i'll leave"

> "hey, no need to be rude"

> "hey, those look like some nice items. Care to trade?"

None of the options above lead me to the quest. So anyway, after tooling around the dulien roads a bit more, I found the purple hole which I quickly entered and smoked all enemies in sight. (I was not looking for the hole as I didn't suspect it's existence, I merely stumbled across it)

After dispatching the boss man, I obtained the amulet and started searching for lleglaris, (as I couldn't at that point recall where he was) Upon finding him, I discover that none of the previous conversation options have changed and the subsequent banter upon selecting any of the available options, also remains unchanged.

So currently, I am standing in lleglaris' cabin, with his amulet, stumped as to what to do next.
I am using a BlackBerry Q10, running OS 10.1.0.273.

My Andor's trail version appears to be v0.7.0 (based off of the game's launch screen at the top, right-side corner)

Do I have the most up-to-date version of the game for BB?

Any insight which can be provided as to why I am experiencing the above difficulties with Lleglaris' amulet would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!
"Watch it. Do you even know who you're talking to?"

You need to choose this option - you will be able to answer saying that you carried out a few key milestones in AT - but for that you need to complete those milestones (like killing the Jinn, etc.)

In case you don't have any milestones, you'll need to complete other quests, then come back to talk to Lleglaris, for this quest to continue...
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2
Fighting style: W&S L2
Specialization: W&S L1
cccd3cpt
android_version: 4.2

Post by cccd3cpt »

Ninjalor wrote:
Hey, so I have the same issue cited here. I spoke to Lleglaris before I found the purple hole in the ground, but he never mentioned anything about an amulet.

I had the following options when speaking to him.

> "Watch it. Do you even know who you're talking to?"

>"Fine, i'll leave"

> "hey, no need to be rude"

> "hey, those look like some nice items. Care to trade?"

None of the options above lead me to the quest. So anyway, after tooling around the dulien roads a bit more, I found the purple hole which I quickly entered and smoked all enemies in sight. (I was not looking for the hole as I didn't suspect it's existence, I merely stumbled across it)

After dispatching the boss man, I obtained the amulet and started searching for lleglaris, (as I couldn't at that point recall where he was) Upon finding him, I discover that none of the previous conversation options have changed and the subsequent banter upon selecting any of the available options, also remains unchanged.

So currently, I am standing in lleglaris' cabin, with his amulet, stumped as to what to do next.
I am using a BlackBerry Q10, running OS 10.1.0.273.

My Andor's trail version appears to be v0.7.0 (based off of the game's launch screen at the top, right-side corner)

Do I have the most up-to-date version of the game for BB?

Any insight which can be provided as to why I am experiencing the above difficulties with Lleglaris' amulet would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!
This seems déjà vu. But if you still haven't gotten confirmation about the version. Yes, you are on the most up to date version. Remember, you can always check for updates in appworld.

And I see Raptor's already quided you on the quest :)
jlwh
android_version: 4.3

Post by jlwh »

Hey I'm trying to do the lost position quest but ummar keeps telling to go speak to
the guy about the heart stone . Nvm got it
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

jlwh wrote:Hey I'm trying to do the lost position quest but ummar keeps telling to go speak to
the guy about the heart stone . Nvm got it
Welcome to the forums jlwh!

If you have any more questions please ask any time!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
valshaq

Post by valshaq »

About Lost Sheep:
"North of Crossglen" is very misleading. It should be "Nortwest of Crossroads".
ValShaq 2014-02-10
Lvl: 38 XP: 1026607 AP: 12/2 HP: 91 AC: 233% AD: 23-31 BC: 64% DR: 2 Skills: IF: 2 Reg: 1 WP: 1 CE: 1 CS: 2 DG: 1 DP: 1 SP: 1 EV: 1
Eq: QSD, Wood Def, JoF, Lw chnm, Cr ir h, Vn's R, RoP, Hvy pl gl, Wdc b
Duke
VIP

Post by Duke »

I'm not sure one could say that the Lost Sheep direction is "very misleading". It is not like it states southeast of Vilegard or something. I mean generally speaking it is correct.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
randerthall
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Quest knowledge here.

Post by randerthall »

sorrow wrote:Jackson you are wrong you can complete lost sheep and cheep cuts...
you do lost sheep first then cheep cuts. I've done it and so has many of other players. I've even done it in this version
Furthermore you can complete up to 49 quest because I have completed 49 quest.

EDIT……………………
I am wrong on the completed quest count. You can complete a total of 48 quest. So there are a total of 50 quest (not 51 because you have to choose between what is that stench and five idols)
Aha! Finally found the thread I was looking for. I have 49 completed quests and this includes the new ones.

Is 49 the number of quests you can finish for 7.0?

The new ones I finished are the ones in the new maps and the new one in Falhaven*
"Taste is Everything" is the new quest in Fallhaven. You can indeed do both "Lost Sheep" & "Cheap Cuts" by finding all the sheep first then kill them all after you talk to Tinlyn. Bennyr will be happy that you got even for him.
Level 108*
HP:169 AC:348% AD:63-78 CHS:-24 DR:1 BC:208%
WA2 HH2 DO2 MC6 CS2 IF1 MF2 1HSPro1 L.ArmPro3 FS:DW2 S:DW1 CL2 EV3

UPDATED: 02/01/2014

*Blackwater Gear with ROL, 2 ROLS, E. Combat Boots & Gloves
valshaq

Post by valshaq »

Duke wrote:I'm not sure one could say that the Lost Sheep direction is "very misleading". It is not like it states southeast of Vilegard or something. I mean generally speaking it is correct.
It made me die when I searched the shepherd and found a nasty frog instead (lvl 17/18, I think). ;)
ValShaq 2014-02-10
Lvl: 38 XP: 1026607 AP: 12/2 HP: 91 AC: 233% AD: 23-31 BC: 64% DR: 2 Skills: IF: 2 Reg: 1 WP: 1 CE: 1 CS: 2 DG: 1 DP: 1 SP: 1 EV: 1
Eq: QSD, Wood Def, JoF, Lw chnm, Cr ir h, Vn's R, RoP, Hvy pl gl, Wdc b
Misty lainesse 12
android_version: 4.3

lodar potion

Post by Misty lainesse 12 »

Hi,I'm sorry to bother you all with this but I'm stuck on this quest.i can't seem to be able to pass the Last place in the dungeon it says something is slowing me down. So I need help. Thanks you all for your help.
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: lodar potion

Post by RaptorNXT »

Misty lainesse 12 wrote:Hi,I'm sorry to bother you all with this but I'm stuck on this quest.i can't seem to be able to pass the Last place in the dungeon it says something is slowing me down. So I need help. Thanks you all for your help.
Welcome to the forums, MistyL!

Solution:
In the dungeons, instead of turning west to the last place where you get slowed down, go south instead to another dungeon, then climb steps upstairs to find Lodar's hideout...
Hope this helps!
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration