v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Fallhaven Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Voltageaav
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Fallhaven Area Quests

Post by Voltageaav »

I know about the other guy. On my first playthrough, Farrik had much better items for sale including a dagger better than the one in the snake cave. They disappeared when I started night visit and on subsequent playthroughs haven't been there. I've been trying to figure out if doing any other quests had an effect on it. With no results so far. I saw where someone else mentioned the same thing earlier in the thread and everyone said Farrik didn't sell anything so I thought I'd bring it up. It happened on android 7.1
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

Voltageaav wrote: it happened on android 7.1
uhm, are you sure you are not from future because this is the time when android lollipop 5.0 came into existence :lol:.

but seriously which device you are using and have you downloaded the official version of Andor's Trailby Oskar Wiksten?

and also check fallhaven tavern there is a guy who also sells some nice dagger.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Voltageaav

Post by Voltageaav »

Andors trail 7.1 from the Google play store. Alcatel One touch Pop Icon. I was browsing his store, exited his store, immediatly started the nights visit quest, saw there was no more option to buy. Was hoping it would come back after completing it, but no luck. Redemption posted that the same thing happened to him on page 2 of this thread.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

ok, I double checked it. he is not in mood of selling anything, niether before accepting the quest nor after completing the quest.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Voltageaav

Post by Voltageaav »

I know. I've been trying to get him to do it again. I'll let you know if I figure anything out.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I looked at the source data, and Farrik has no droplist (i.e. no items to give or sell), and nowhere in the dialog tree do you get a chance to trade with him. So I don't know what you were looking at earlier, but you can save yourself the effort of trying to trade with Farrik.

The only other possibility, as Ace notes, is that you have a bogus version of AT. More than one has appeared in the past, typically with ads. Make sure the one you have is by Oskar Wiksten, not someone else.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
SaschaH 87
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by SaschaH 87 »

I can't find the third journal, where can I found it?
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

There should be a hint in the quest list
Nut
SaschaH 87
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by SaschaH 87 »

can someone tell me which Wolfs are mean at the axe founding Quest?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:29 pm can someone tell me which Wolfs are mean at the axe founding Quest?
Do you really want us to continue to spoon feed you answer after answer or do you want to figure it out yourself? Answer this question and will answer your question.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"