Crossglen Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
User avatar
valshaq
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:04 pm
android_version: 6.0
Contact:

Re: Crossglen Area Quests

Post by valshaq » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Where do you put hints about other places? I'd recommend Irogotu's cave when you've reached about maybe lvl 7 or 8 as the reward is an item I really appreciated (and which is absolutely underpriced when you want to sell it again.) :(
ValShaq 2014-02-10
Lvl: 38 XP: 1026607 AP: 12/2 HP: 91 AC: 233% AD: 23-31 BC: 64% DR: 2 Skills: IF: 2 Reg: 1 WP: 1 CE: 1 CS: 2 DG: 1 DP: 1 SP: 1 EV: 1
Eq: QSD, Wood Def, JoF, Lw chnm, Cr ir h, Vn's R, RoP, Hvy pl gl, Wdc b

User avatar
Pyrizzle
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Crossglen Area Quests

Post by Pyrizzle » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:30 am

valshaq wrote:Where do you put hints about other places? I'd recommend Irogotu's cave when you've reached about maybe lvl 7 or 8 as the reward is an item I really appreciated (and which is absolutely underpriced when you want to sell it again.) :(
The Quests from Irogotu's Cave (started with Jan) is listed with the Crossglen quests since it is right outside the city.

The item you get at the end of the cave is a fantastic necklace.... until you can get the J.o.F., then i recommend getting that one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lycoris
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:39 pm
android_version: 4.1

Re: Crossglen Area Quests

Post by Lycoris » Tue May 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello everyone, I'm stuck on Ancient Secrets. I hope this is the proper place to ask.
I have the necklace and the guard told me the password, but when I try to approach the Demon it still says I can't. Did I miss something?

EDIT: nevermind! I'm so dumb, I didn't realize I could move towards the Demon after the message, I just assumed it stopped me.

Raner
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 2:55 am
android_version: 4.0

Re: Crossglen Area Quests

Post by Raner » Wed May 28, 2014 4:13 am

Lycoris wrote:EDIT: nevermind! I'm so dumb, I didn't realize I could move towards the Demon after the message, I just assumed it stopped me.
Not only did I do that the first time that I played the game... I think I do it every time I start a new character.... "Huh? I got everything, why is this not working??" *facepalm*

Don't feel bad at all - I personally think that part of the script should be tweaked so the message is different than it was previously.

EDIT: I hate typos... meh
Raner:
Lvl: 1__Exp: 1.7mm__Gold: 70k
HP: 44__AP: 5/10__AC: 127__AD: 10-21__BC: 49__DR: 3__ECC: n/a
Shadow Regeneration

RoLS: 2__RoL: 2__ElyR: 1__GoLF: 1

... no skills ...

User avatar
RaptorNXT
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 pm
android_version: 4.1

Re: Crossglen Area Quests

Post by RaptorNXT » Wed May 28, 2014 9:57 am

Lycoris wrote:Hello everyone, I'm stuck on Ancient Secrets. I hope this is the proper place to ask.
I have the necklace and the guard told me the password, but when I try to approach the Demon it still says I can't. Did I miss something?

EDIT: nevermind! I'm so dumb, I didn't realize I could move towards the Demon after the message, I just assumed it stopped me.

After you kill the demon, do explore further into the cave...
RaptorNXT

Sentinel

L = 54
AC = 302%
AD = 32-47
CHS = 23
CM = 2
ECC = 16%

BC = 57%
DR = 7

WA. L2, HH L2, CS L2, CL L1, CE L1, IF, Reg, OHS+S L2
Fighting style: Weapon and shield

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests