v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

Re: Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post by Kruncha »

phydeaux wrote:
Kruncha wrote:
phydeaux wrote:Long day... I'm currently at 24 hrs straight working the taxi... Want a nap...
Make sure you park up first :)
Always do :D
Good to hear :D

Hope your well rested, those RoLS don't find themselves...
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by fiernaq »

Awoken from Slumber
Turning the dagger in to the guy it doesn't belong to rather than replacing it on the tomb as the owner asked will net you 170 XP and 450 gold. I don't know what the other reward is but I figured this should be posted somewhere.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Redemption

Post by Redemption »

Suppertime posted on 1st page that we can use the abandoned cottage to sleep in that bed - 2 things gotta say about this - 1stly the very journal inside that cottage warns of sleeping there then running out of potions and dying then can't get back down the mountain to Prim or further up to Blackwater settlement to resupply on potions. Now I got up and down quite easily when I did the area quests at lv 27 - but as a warning to ppl do not try it unprepared - since u can get stuck there forever (and farming the small potions vials of creeps outside then sleeping to restore hp and repeat plan is just way tooooo tedious to rely upon).
2nd Thing is I dont get why after u have done the agent and beast or clouded intent quest and choose in favor of Blackwater settlement why doesn't the leader allow u passage through the gate into the cottage as shortcut - It kinda seems obvious that he'll allow their "saviour" to travel faster to and from via the shortcut.
fiernaq

Post by fiernaq »

Completing the Blackwater side (Agent and Beast I think) does
open up a one way portal back to Prim... go back to Harlenn (BW King) and just to the east of him is another room guarded by a soldier but talking to him after completing the quest will cause him to step aside and let you into the portal room
but no, for some reason the cottage basement is never opened up :(
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Redemption

Post by Redemption »

yeah portal is a quick way to get to entrance from mine - but it only 1 way so no shortcut to Blackwater settlement - and damnit I really wana bust down that gate - just on principal I dont like anything blocking possible shortcuts ):
Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

Post by Kruncha »

You've obviously been bitten by an indrega, wait three or four rounds and post again...
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

fiernaq wrote:Completing the Blackwater side (Agent and Beast I think) does
open up a one way portal back to Prim... go back to Harlenn (BW King) and just to the east of him is another room guarded by a soldier but talking to him after completing the quest will cause him to step aside and let you into the portal room
but no, for some reason the cottage basement is never opened up :(
You can get to that room if you sided with Primm too. (If i'm thinking of the same room)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redemption

Post by Redemption »

yeah the Prim chief gives u some documents to allow u to get access to the Blackwater teleport platform room - since its needed to get in there for next quest u get access irrespective to what side u chose
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added spoiler
TriangleGM

Post by TriangleGM »

Getting ready to run the main Blackwater mountain quest for the second time. I sided with Prim the first time and I was disappointed with the items they had to sell when I finished it. Will Blackwater Town sell me anything good if I side with them?
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

TriangleGM wrote:Getting ready to run the main Blackwater mountain quest for the second time. I sided with Prim the first time and I was disappointed with the items they had to sell when I finished it. Will Blackwater Town sell me anything good if I side with them?
Not much, but you will got different quest items....

good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1