v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by ace »

did you give poisoned mead to the guards captain in fallhavean prison? if yes, you can't rest in crossroad guardhouse?
you have to help him to do so. ;)
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
magnus
android_version: 7.0

Post by magnus »

Hi guys, i start with an easy question: where is tynlyn? i think i have talked to everyone in guardhouse & loneford...

Second, is there any long term consequences in our choosing of geomyr or shadow? Frankly, i am not fond of both. If there is a immediate benefit (e.g.access to town or goods) or requirement to quest, then i'll choose the necessary side. If i can sabotage them without them knowing, i'll do it.

Somehow, keeping quiet about poison, when it is still affecting a town, is not my style, so i'll kill that priest (lol, he got 3 consecutive crits and killed me)
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Tinlyn is just north of the guardhouse.
Yes, there are (or will be) consequences to choosing Feygard or Nor City. But one is not better or worse than the other.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
magnus
android_version: 7.0

Post by magnus »

Thank you and for the other post o Fallhaven too.

Yeah, i am beginning to understand the open ended nature of this game. The problem is I usually didn't save at the appropriate time, and just have to live with it :lol: