Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Post Reply
User avatar
RaptorNXT
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 pm
android_version: 4.1

Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by RaptorNXT » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:53 am

Hunting down Oegyth Crystals, have found them at
1 - one of the Ancient Allacephs, east of Loneford
2 - one of the Maonit Trolls, on road to Remgard
3 - one of the Plaguestrider Masters, on road to Remgard
4 - Giant Larval Burrower, on road to Remgard
5 - Ithziel Guardian (black), on road to Remgard
6 - Redfoot Beast, south of the Charwood Mountain
7 - Ancient Branchtender, southwest of Lodar's Maze
8 - Morkin elder in the green maze before the cave that leads to Lodar's cave
Please help sticky this list to help other players (requesting Administrators - Sarumar, Pyrizzle, nyktos, anyone).
Last edited by RaptorNXT on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
RaptorNXT

Sentinel

L = 54
AC = 302%
AD = 32-47
CHS = 23
CM = 2
ECC = 16%

BC = 57%
DR = 7

WA. L2, HH L2, CS L2, CL L1, CE L1, IF, Reg, OHS+S L2
Fighting style: Weapon and shield

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by Sarumar » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 am

RaptorNXT wrote:Hunting down Oegyth Crystals, have found them at
1 - one of the Ancient Allacephs, east of Loneford
2 - one of the Maonit Trolls, on road to Remgard
3 - one of the Plaguestrider Masters, on road to Remgard
4 - Giant Larval Burrower, on road to Remgard
5 - ?
Please help complete this list, so that this can be stickied to help other players (requesting Administrators - Pyrizzle, nyktos, anyone).
Here:
Izthiel Guardian (black), on road to Remgard
Happy hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

User avatar
RaptorNXT
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 pm
android_version: 4.1

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by RaptorNXT » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:59 am

Sarumar wrote:
RaptorNXT wrote:Hunting down Oegyth Crystals, have found them at
1 - one of the Ancient Allacephs, east of Loneford
2 - one of the Maonit Trolls, on road to Remgard
3 - one of the Plaguestrider Masters, on road to Remgard
4 - Giant Larval Burrower, on road to Remgard
5 - ?
Please help complete this list, so that this can be stickied to help other players (requesting Administrators - Pyrizzle, nyktos, anyone).
Here:
Izthiel Guardian (black), on road to Remgard
Happy hunting

Hey thanks, Sarumar! Awesome! Considering the amount of interest in the Crystals, what say we sticky this?
RaptorNXT

Sentinel

L = 54
AC = 302%
AD = 32-47
CHS = 23
CM = 2
ECC = 16%

BC = 57%
DR = 7

WA. L2, HH L2, CS L2, CL L1, CE L1, IF, Reg, OHS+S L2
Fighting style: Weapon and shield

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by Sarumar » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 pm

RaptorNXT wrote:
Sarumar wrote:
RaptorNXT wrote:Hunting down Oegyth Crystals, have found them at
1 - one of the Ancient Allacephs, east of Loneford
2 - one of the Maonit Trolls, on road to Remgard
3 - one of the Plaguestrider Masters, on road to Remgard
4 - Giant Larval Burrower, on road to Remgard
5 - ?
Please help complete this list, so that this can be stickied to help other players (requesting Administrators - Pyrizzle, nyktos, anyone).
Here:
Izthiel Guardian (black), on road to Remgard
Happy hunting

Hey thanks, Sarumar! Awesome! Considering the amount of interest in the Crystals, what say we sticky this?
No prob ;)
This info is already somewhere in forums, but yours is easy to understand.

Please keep on posting stuff like this.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

rev
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:36 am
android_version: 2.2

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by rev » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:46 am

Hi All, Been playing for a while but first post here. First of all thanks to everyone who has had input into creation of this game and on the forum.

I think I am up to date with completing all the new quests. Very hard to take it slowly and play a bit at a time rather than go for it and clear it all up in a couple of days before waiting for the next version! Too addictive!

Anyway I've got 2 crystals and at some stage will get the others but was just wondering if they lead to anything in this version other than just having 5 crystals. Or are they something for later?

Thanks,

Rev
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: family friendly forum, no profanity please

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by Sarumar » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:28 pm

rev wrote:Hi All, Been playing for a while but first post here. First of all thanks to everyone who has had input into creation of this game and on the forum.

I think I am up to date with completing all the new quests. Very hard to take it slowly and play a bit at a time rather than go hell for it and clear it all up in a couple of days before waiting for the next version! Too addictive!

Anyway I've got 2 crystals and at some stage will get the others but was just wondering if they lead to anything in this version other than just having 5 crystals. Or are they something for later?

Thanks,

Rev
Welcom to the forums, it is allways pleasure to get new member here.

Here:
Crystals... something in the future
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

User avatar
Pyrizzle
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by Pyrizzle » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:14 am

rev wrote: Hi All, Been playing for a while but first post here. First of all thanks to everyone who has had input into creation of this game and on the forum.

I think I am up to date with completing all the new quests. Very hard to take it slowly and play a bit at a time rather than go for it and clear it all up in a couple of days before waiting for the next version! Too addictive!

Anyway I've got 2 crystals and at some stage will get the others but was just wondering if they lead to anything in this version other than just having 5 crystals. Or are they something for later?

Thanks,

Rev
Welcome to the forums!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FartComa
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:27 pm
android_version: 4.0

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by FartComa » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Can anybody tell me the exact location of this guy? I felt like I've checked everywhere multiple times, and I can't find him.
5 - Ithziel Guardian (black), on road to Remgard

User avatar
Antison
VIP
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 pm
android_version: 7.0
Location: It's a beagle's world. We're just living in it.

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by Antison » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:49 pm

FartComa wrote:Can anybody tell me the exact location of this guy? I felt like I've checked everywhere multiple times, and I can't find him.
5 - Ithziel Guardian (black), on road to Remgard
have you been where the land is purple :?: :D

Code: Select all

Lv  AP   HP  AC  AD    BC DR CHS CM ECC
134 3/12 215 285 65-75 201 9
58  4/14 131 241 30-43 186 3
52  3/12 150 261 33-42 81  4 59  3.0 29
52  4/12 163 334 30-47 77  3
49  3/12 99  347 40-46 171 1
49  6/12 131 263 35-80 107 3
48  2/12 121 267 34-43 103 5

User avatar
Pyrizzle
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Oegyth Crystals - Locations

Post by Pyrizzle » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:36 am

RaptorNXT wrote:Please help sticky this list to help other players (requesting Administrators - Sarumar, Pyrizzle, nyktos, anyone).
Great! I will sticky this thread now.

(((Just an Fyi: Nyktos, Sdevany, Oskar and myself are Admin)))
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests