New quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Terryshields88
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

New quests

Post by Terryshields88 »

I completed all the available quests on the last version and got a new phone and downloaded the new version.it says there are like 14 new quests and so far I have done 3 of them.i did the one where I had the potion maker make me an antidote and I also did the first ome for the chetwood mining town and I just started the trial by fire one.i was just wondering what the other new quests are and where do I start them?also im currently lvl 26 and was wondering if I need to be a higher lvl before trying any of the new quests.thanks for your help:)
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: New quests

Post by Antison »

Terryshields88 wrote:I completed all the available quests on the last version and got a new phone and downloaded the new version.it says there are like 14 new quests and so far I have done 3 of them.i did the one where I had the potion maker make me an antidote and I also did the first ome for the chetwood mining town and I just started the trial by fire one.i was just wondering what the other new quests are and where do I start them?also im currently lvl 26 and was wondering if I need to be a higher lvl before trying any of the new quests.thanks for your help:)
Why not explore for yourself? Why do you want us to ruin this for you?

Hint: where the new quests are, I would not recommend you go there at level 26 unless you are well experienced and have plenty of bonemeals.

"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Terryshields88

Post by Terryshields88 »

Thanks for the answer.i went exploring and right now im stuck in the green maze.lol.tryin to solve the lost potion quest
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Terryshields88 wrote:Thanks for the answer.i went exploring and right now im stuck in the green maze.lol.tryin to solve the lost potion quest
don't say I didn't warn you :)
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

Tsk tsk antison leading the poor young adventure to his demise. Shame on u lol

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Welcome to the forums new adventurer!

Be weary of the green maze it can be a long and dangerous path for an explored as inexperienced as yourself. Stay where the grass is green for now and boost your skills, only after your powers have grown will you be able to adventure thru the maze of vines and trees...

Happy hunting adventurer, stay strong.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terryshields88

Post by Terryshields88 »

Ok i was stuck in the green maze forever and while i didnt die i used a ton of bonemeal potions and i couldnt figure out how to get through it so i tried a different approach.i stocked up about 5OO bonemeals and tried to finish the trial by fire quest instead and i seem to have run into a dead end.lol.i entered the charwood mine and found the hole in the ground that was mentioned.i entered it and made it through the first two levels.i got through all those fire monsters and everything and on the south side i found a tunnel that seems to take me to the next area but it wont let me enter it.it appears to have water on the ground but it clearly looks like i should be able to continue south to the next area but when i try its like i run into a brick wall.im now level 3O.is this part of the mine not finished yet and thats why i cant get through to complete the quest?or do i need to be a higher level before it will let me through?or am i just missing something?i wanna finish this quest and then go level grinding until i can figure out how to get through the green maze.any advice would be great!thanks
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Terryshields88 wrote:Ok i was stuck in the green maze forever and while i didnt die i used a ton of bonemeal potions and i couldnt figure out how to get through it so i tried a different approach.i stocked up about 5OO bonemeals and tried to finish the trial by fire quest instead and i seem to have run into a dead end.lol.i entered the charwood mine and found the hole in the ground that was mentioned.i entered it and made it through the first two levels.i got through all those fire monsters and everything and on the south side i found a tunnel that seems to take me to the next area but it wont let me enter it.it appears to have water on the ground but it clearly looks like i should be able to continue south to the next area but when i try its like i run into a brick wall.im now level 3O.is this part of the mine not finished yet and thats why i cant get through to complete the quest?or do i need to be a higher level before it will let me through?or am i just missing something?i wanna finish this quest and then go level grinding until i can figure out how to get through the green maze.any advice would be great!thanks
Look around in that area some more, i believe the pathway that you are talking about is one that you are not able to cross (You cannot swim). Keep searching, the path does continue on.

There is nothing blocking you from going deeper into the caves. =)

Happy hunting adventurer!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

PK17
android_version: 4.0

Post by PK17 »

Antison wrote:
Terryshields88 wrote:I completed all the available quests on the last version and got a new phone and downloaded the new version.it says there are like 14 new quests and so far I have done 3 of them.i did the one where I had the potion maker make me an antidote and I also did the first ome for the chetwood mining town and I just started the trial by fire one.i was just wondering what the other new quests are and where do I start them?also im currently lvl 26 and was wondering if I need to be a higher lvl before trying any of the new quests.thanks for your help:)
Why not explore for yourself? Why do you want us to ruin this for you?

Hint: where the new quests are, I would not recommend you go there at level 26 unless you are well experienced and have plenty of bonemeals.

26?!?! ..... I managed to get my 52 stuck towards the end of the maze, although I took the high level approach so for 52 he is still fairly weak. Those ghosts/spectres there are pretty tough little buggers considering their HP is low.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
knightmare0
android_version: 4.0

Post by knightmare0 »

Yeah those ghosts are a pain especially to crit based charecters.given their immunity
My dual weild 40+ charecter had issues w being swarmed had to go slow and hit first and hard take everything out one by one going thru....
Lord the bats are annoying....
lvl 40 dual weild ninjar
Lvl 1 2h berserker
blackwater butcherer
allaceph annihilator
Charwood liberator!
mercenary, savior, villian? who cares im just plain awesome....
Dual weild or not dual wield....
My awesome 2h weapons beg me this question.