Okay, This is Kinda Bugging me...

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Okay, This is Kinda Bugging me...

Post by rijackson741 »

Investigation complete.
I can get the sixth wing in the piece of field immediately to the left of the Crossroads Guardhouse. It does not matter what order I clear the fields of wasps, I always get it there. Since I don't understand how this works, I can't guarantee that the same would be true for anyone else.
Mayweed wrote:Otherwise you'ld never get rid of that wing... ;)
Why? I can just long press on it and select "drop".
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Melarec
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Melarec »

Okay, thanks, Rijackson. Im currently killing Kazaul imps, but Ill work my way over there shortly.
ctnbeh13
VIP
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Mayweed wrote:Indeed, there is a sixth one. I found it once after I completed the quest :evil:
Now I'm carrying a giant wasp wing with me that I can neither sell nor drop.
Yes, it is possible to collect all of the wings, including the "bonus" one. I would tend to agree with the assumption that most players would just work through the field until they collected all of the wings to satisfy the quest. If you only collect and turn in 5, then that's all you are rewarded for.

Collecting the 6th wing after completing the quest is a new report to me. This should be looked into further and tweaked so that no one is stuck with a wing in their inventory (probably because it has the attribute of being a quest item). Just dropping the item on the ground isn't something that I would recommend, or be happy with myself, as it will remain there in the form of a loot bag indefinitely.

Thanks for identifying what is probably a true bug. :lol:
One of even fewer...
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

maybe hadracor can inform the player for the 6th wing then the bug will not bug.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail