v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

hirathil ghosts

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
luke
android_version: 4.2

hirathil ghosts

Post by luke »

What level should u be able to go into Lodar's cave? I'm 28 and I can't fight the Hirathil.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: hirathil ghosts

Post by ace »

at lvl 28 its very hard to fight hirathil, try getting lvl up to 30-32 and use hit and run tactics.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Kokuma
android_version: 3.0

Post by Kokuma »

at 30 you can try going at them.. but the cave is quite long, and there are stronger hiathils below(along with a super strong boss monster), so either take loads of bonemeal potions(500~), and it STILL can be hard, cause after a few floors, you'll see yourself attacking one ghost, and after a turn, you suddenly find yourself surrounded by 3~6 ghosts..

it still is a challange even after lv 40, so i do recommend doing the green maze quests after you have done most of the other quests(or rather, after you finished all the quests excluding/including(depending on whether you've been to remgard) the remgard quests) and try then.

you CAN do them early, it's your choice, but don't say i didn't warn you :)
Tomas 3
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Tomas 3 »

for hirathil ghost you are going to need 250 meat(easy to get) and 150 (very expensive)bonemeal potions. after you must kill a boss the most powerful monster (personally in my game say the most powerful monster killed : plaguestrider master).after finish all quest in the game you can train to get lvl up killing hirathil ghost.

With this training I have now lvl64
En train de traduire AT en français 60% fait

Lvl:70 HP:169 AC:283% BC: 134% AD:31-43
Gold:150k XP:6169352 AP MAX : 12
AP:4 CM:2.0 ECC:27% RD:6
chriseld182
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by chriseld182 »

Honestly I felt remgard was easier than the ghost area. Much harder actually, I'd been to remgard several times and still had trouble getting thru there, having to duck between the moving ghosts. I'd recommend doing it very last, but it's nice to know that the stationary ghosts won't make the moving ghosts flock to you, but if you get caught by one of the moving ones you'll get swarmed.
Lvl46XP1.72MGold23kHP98AP4/10AC255%AD14-29CHS-19BC134%DR7
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by RaptorNXT »

luke wrote:What level should u be able to go into Lodar's cave? I'm 28 and I can't fight the Hirathil.
For a fun fight and satisfactory results, go after you're at Level 40... with stats similar to the ones in my signature...
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2