Can't advance in A Lost Potion

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Lmaoboat
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Can't advance in A Lost Potion

Post by Lmaoboat »

I've done all the other thieves guild stuff, but I've talked to Ogam and said every possible response, and it doesn't seem to do anything in the quest log. all it says is:
-I should find a potion maker called Lodar. Umar in the Fallhaven Thieves' Guild told me that I will need to know the right words to pass a guardian in order to reach Lodar's hideaway.
-Umar told me I should go see someone called Ogam in Vilegard. Ogam can supply me with the right words to reach Lodar's hideaway.
-I have found a formation of rocks on the Duleian Road. It does not look like they were naturally placed, but rather that they are meant to symbolize something.
-In the woods close to the rocky formation, I encountered a creature blocking the way into the forest.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Can't advance in A Lost Potion

Post by Zukero »

Then you haven't been through all of Ogam's dialogues...
Good luck !
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Lmaoboat
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Lmaoboat »

Huh, so I did it again, and it worked the second time I said "Hello? Do you know how I can reach Lodar's Hideaway?" Guess I figured I already said the same thing so it would get the same response.
Kokuma
android_version: 3.0

Post by Kokuma »

try every thing you can do in Ogam's dialouges.
after that, SOMETHING would work on the strange creature.