What should be on Sir Christof's agenda now?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
SirChristof
android_version: 4.0

What should be on Sir Christof's agenda now?

Post by SirChristof »

Not sure what to do with my Lv 22 character at this point. I've completed the quests for crossglen, fallhaven, loneford, vileguard and misellaneous ones in between those ares. I've attempted twice to reach lodar, but there's just so many mobs along the way that i've decided to put it off (even though the game leads me to believe it's the quest i should be focusing on lol). I've tried to reach Remguard but got lost and then died trying to find it lol so i've put that one off too lol. I know that there's the blackwater/prim areas i could go to, but in my last game i had a bad experience of finding myself up in the icy mountains completely underclassed for the task and made the mistake of sleeping in the cabin up there :x which forced me to quit that character (i've since learned to save my progress manually rather than by sleeping). I'm trying desperately to get that legendary ring from the gargoyle masters, so that's keeping me busy thus far, but after that what should be my objective?

Current Equipment
Head: Ordinary Leather Cap
Body: Lightweight Chainmail
Necklace: Jewel of Fallhaven
Rings: Polished Ring of Backstabbing, Villan's Ring
Sword: Flagstone's Pride
Shield: Strong Wooden Towershield
Gloves: Troublemaker's Gloves
Boots: Defenders Boots

Stats With Equipment
AP: 11
AC: 171%
AD: 15-25
CHS: 27
CM: 2.0
EC: 18%
BC: 68%

Stats with Equipment
LV: 22 CHS: 27
AP: 11 CM: 2.0
AC: 171% EC: 18%
AD: 15-25 BC: 68%
microcthulhu
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: What should be on Sir Christof's agenda now?

Post by microcthulhu »

You can try first part of the Charwood quest, but if you can't handle Blackwater mountain you can't make second part. I'd say you should try to level up, may be try Charwood and go up the mountain again. Stock a lot of bonemeal and go up. Sleeping in cabin could be a good way for leveling and conserving potions.
Green Maze only after Blackwater, and only first part - to get some nice loot. After that - Charwood /Remgard. Completing Green Maze - last. I've started completing Green Maze after lvl 40, but it was an overkill, could have handled it in 30ish probably.
tool, lvl 48
HP 155, AP 12/3, AC 264% AD 29-43 BC 108%/6
WA 2, HH 1, CS 2, cleave 1, IF 3, Regen 1, DboS 1, One-handed sword 1, Shield 1, Light Armor 1, Heavy armor 1, Weapon&Shield 2,
lvl 48
WA 2, HH 1, CS 2, cleave 1, IF 3, Regen 1, DboS 1, One-handed sword 1, Shield 1, Light Armor 1, Heavy armor 1, Weapon&Shield 2
SirChristof

Post by SirChristof »

Okay thanks, i'll try charwood once i leave the gargoyle caves =)

Stats with Equipment
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

BWM is easier than Remgard or Charwood, and the latter parts of the green Maze are the hardest of all. I would probably choose to do Remgard before Charwood.
There are also a couple of caves: one East of Loneford in the dried up lake bed and one NE of Loneford on the way to Remgard. The one East of Loneford is doable at level 22, but what you meet at the end is not nice!
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
SirChristof

Post by SirChristof »

rijackson741 wrote:BWM is easier than Remgard or Charwood, and the latter parts of the green Maze are the hardest of all. I would probably choose to do Remgard before Charwood.
There are also a couple of caves: one East of Loneford in the dried up lake bed and one NE of Loneford on the way to Remgard. The one East of Loneford is doable at level 22, but what you meet at the end is not nice!
Alright, i might try BWM again. My last character was a blind play, so that might have been where i had troubles there last time.

And how do you get to remguard, exactly? I didn't find the city location thread in this forum very helpful :s

Stats with Equipment
microcthulhu
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by microcthulhu »

SirChristof wrote:
rijackson741 wrote:
And how do you get to remguard, exactly? I didn't find the city location thread in this forum very helpful :s
Follow the river to the left until the end and through the cave
Very big spoiler: world map
http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/map/world1.html
lvl 48
WA 2, HH 1, CS 2, cleave 1, IF 3, Regen 1, DboS 1, One-handed sword 1, Shield 1, Light Armor 1, Heavy armor 1, Weapon&Shield 2
SirChristof

Post by SirChristof »

microcthulhu wrote:
SirChristof wrote:
rijackson741 wrote:
Follow the river to the left until the end and through the cave
Very big spoiler: world map
http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/0.7.0/map/world1.html
Thanks, microcthulu :-) I ended up finding that fan-made map shortly after asking lol.

Update: Saved/found the 4 charwood people, got my skill training from them. Now i'm up in blackwater mountain tediously travelling up and down between blackwater and prim. I decided to side with the blackwater people, hope it's the better choice :-)

ETA: Killed the leader of Prim, replaced the bjorn family dagger into it's grave.

Stats with Equipment