Choices...

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
chriseld182
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Choices...

Post by chriseld182 »

So I've been playing awhile, and am working under the assumption that throughout the game, the decisions you make end up determining what side you're on by the end of the game. As of yet I've seen almost no other questions concerning this, so I'll ask it:
in quests such as "flows through the veins," for example, how much does it matter who you end up siding with? I'm very concerned because I've sided with the shadow as opposed to feygard for the most part, but that dude straight poisoned his own people... so I'm either helping feygard and turning on nor city, or I'm hiding this dudes secret and helping murder these villagers. Any thoughts or answers?
Lvl46XP1.72MGold23kHP98AP4/10AC255%AD14-29CHS-19BC134%DR7
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Choices...

Post by RaptorNXT »

Hmmm... for me, dude poisoned people, so no no... wayy too evil... :o
Overall, I've found myself support Feyguard, Shadow, Thieves' Guild, Remgard and other factions, when supporting them seemed to be less eviller than the other option/s... irrespective of rewards... 8-) ;)

Feel free to explore on your own choices... :)
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2
Fighting style: W&S L2
Specialization: W&S L1
chriseld182
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by chriseld182 »

I agree, but given the fact that it seems to be nor city against feygard, and nor city seems to be the lesser or two evils, I kind of felt obligated to help the priest out since helping him gives you a contact in nor city, and I feel like passing that up kinda puts the main character in a position where he's not in good standing with either city. Which in the long run seems counter productive and may mess me over in future quest updates. Eh. We'll see I guess.
Lvl46XP1.72MGold23kHP98AP4/10AC255%AD14-29CHS-19BC134%DR7
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by RaptorNXT »

chriseld182 wrote:
I agree, but given the fact that it seems to be nor city against feygard, and nor city seems to be the lesser or two evils, I kind of felt obligated to help the priest out since helping him gives you a contact in nor city, and I feel like passing that up kinda puts the main character in a position where he's not in good standing with either city. Which in the long run seems counter productive and may mess me over in future quest updates. Eh. We'll see I guess.
True enough...
But there are other quests which give you a good standing with Feygard... the Woodcutters' Wasps quest and the one where one delivers swords (without substituting them for corrupt ones) come to mind.
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2