A lost potion quest

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
sinx
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

A lost potion quest

Post by sinx »

Is it possible to complete this one? I get past the guardian, go into the cave system and get to the end of the forth map where there is a gross beside a grave, I click on the grave and it says something like you can feel the air moving.... then does not give me any other options... thank you for any help you can give me with this one
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: A lost potion quest

Post by ace »

It can be completed.
Inside the Thieves Guild - Umar
sends you after a potion maker
named Lodar, after finishing the Key
of Luthor Quest. and he also tells you about Ogam in vileguard and Ogam tells you a password to get past the Forest Guardian.

and you are in wrong place, you should go through the map where that Guardian is.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
sinx

Post by sinx »

ace wrote:
It can be completed.
Inside the Thieves Guild - Umar
sends you after a potion maker
named Lodar, after finishing the Key
of Luthor Quest. and he also tells you about Ogam in vileguard and Ogam tells you a password to get past the Forest Guardian.

and you are in wrong place, you should go through the map where that Guardian is.
Thank you for the reply, but I am really confused now, I get past the guardian and there is a hole in the ground, I go down the hole into the dungeon map, fight my way through 3 levels and get to a dead end where there is only a cross and the tomb, have I missed something on the way or?
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

actually you are in a maze named as green maze. so my suggestion is if you are stuck kn a dead end come back to the spot where the Guardian was and save your game then choose a path and explore it. if it happened to be a dead end then reload it and choose another one. repeat this until you get to loadar's hideout and also keep two save files just incase. goodluck for the adventuresome surprises you will have :D.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
sinx

Post by sinx »

great thank you! wow, that maze was hard but finally made it to lothars place