v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

can't find a way to inner blackwater

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: can't find a way to inner blackwater

Post by rijackson741 »

Well, as far as I can see there is no way for you to progress. Once you have decided to help neither side you are stuck with that, and you therefore can't get to Throdna.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
cran
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by cran »

Well, that blows goats... Guess I should read quests online first and/or make more save points. My last save before this was lvl 18 and I'm almost 26... Guess it won't hurt to redo some stuff. I'll save that point though to see if a future update helps (and I feel like testing).

Thanks for helping, everyone.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Hi Cran,
cran wrote:
> ...
Guthbered: That's completely insane. We?! Stop OUR attacks?! You tell him that we have nothing to do with what happens up there.
I remember that I felt like I have to run up and down between Prim and Blackwater eternally before I get it solved.
Always bringing some message to the other person.
It is some months ago but I think I had to run up and down at least 4 times.

Maybe you have to return to Harlenn again and tell him?
Nut
cran

Post by cran »

Hello, nut. I've been back and forth quite a few times after the quests ended (they are listed as complete in my quest log) and talked not only to the leaders, but everyone. Nothing has changed. I even traversed the dark cave at the base so much that I have the route memorized (granted that's a seperate quest, but that's the part I really wanted to get past). I think it's simply stuck, but I'll try again later anyway just in case.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I looked at the game content (it's an open source game, so anyone can do this if they choose), and there are no conversation paths available to you other than the ones you have already been through. That will not change, no matter how many times you go back and forth.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
cran

Post by cran »

Cool. Thanks, rijackson741.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

yes, thanks from me too.

Then I just had luck having decided to take party in time last time.
When I will go to Blackwater again (next release), I know what I should not do there - I might have tried ... :)

Btw. after running up and down carrying messages, I would have liked to send _both_ leaders to excile and get master of Prim and Blackwater myself :twisted:
Nut
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

Nut wrote: after running up and down carrying messages, I would have liked to send _both_ leaders to excile and get master of Prim and Blackwater myself :twisted:
+1, that should be an option. after all they both are conspiring against each other.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail