v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

What do I do now?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
KatieV
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

What do I do now?

Post by KatieV »

I've finished all the quests (except the ones that can't be finished yet). I'm at level 51. I see from some of your signatures that people are at level 80 or so. How do you get to that level? Do I just wander around killing monsters at random without having any real purpose?
Melarec
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: What do I do now?

Post by Melarec »

Yes. Murderize all the things. :D

Happy hunting!
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Nut
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I finished all the quests somewhere between level 45 and level 50 (I forget exactly). After that I decided to build up my gold reserves a bit.
To do that I spent some time in Charwood mine, killing Ash monsters. They drop reinforced black axes, which you can sell for good money
There's only so much money that's needed though, so eventually I gave up on that. Then I decided I wanted a RoLS, so I went after one. I was very lucky, and got one in only 161 kills though, so although I got my RoLS I didn't get much in the way of experience :lol: . The only other Extraordinary or Legendary item I had enough interest in to work for was the RoL, so then I went after that. That took more than 7000 kills, but in the end I got that too. All of that took me to level 64, where I've been ever since. I don't want to get any higher, because it will make the next installment of the game (whenever that happens) too easy.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
KatieV
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by KatieV »

I would also like the RoLS, but I've been killing gargoyle masters for days and nothing yet. What is RoL and where do you get it? I've been playing the game for a while but haven't spent much time on this forum so I don't know what all the abbreviations are. Is there an index somewhere?
Mayweed
VIP
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mayweed »