Level 18, where do I go?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
l33p3r
android_version: 4.3

Level 18, where do I go?

Post by l33p3r »

I've completed most of my quests. The only ones I have left are "Search for Andor", " Lost Treasures", and "A Lost Potion". I did everything in crossglen, fallhaven, vileguard, loneford, and the guard tower. the only lead I have is from the crazy guy in vileguard and to be completely honest, it makes no sense to me.

I can grind out some gold and levels at the prison but I want to know where I'm supposed to be headed next.

Thanks
Melarec
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Level 18, where do I go?

Post by Melarec »

Have you gone up and down Blackwater mountain a few times?
[GlowoftheDarkness]
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by [GlowoftheDarkness] »

Hit the main road, read the signposts and try exploring. Poke your head between every suspicious tree that you think is out of line. There is a lot more that you have missed. You will find yourself on a difficult and a bitter journey if you travel south west. Explore North and you might end up with sleepless nights. Be prepared for the worst!!

sorry for being a bit vague, just don't want to ruin it for you :)
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Duke »

Welcome!
clear the prison until you get to level 20, stock up on potions and then try blackwater mtn.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
not-link

Re: Level 19, where do I go?

Post by not-link »

TLDR: Any tips for a L19 grinding hard?

Sorry to hijack the post. I just popped to L19. Currently alternating between snake cave and prison for grinding.

I'm saving up for
4.255G Villain's Leather Armor
589G Quick Strike Dagger

As per Link's walk-through, I have completed all quests he lists for up-to-level-20 though.

Current stats:
L18 HP48
AP3 (Flagstone's Pride)
AC 178%
AD 8-18
CS 21 x2.0
BC 49%
DR 1
Skills:
Hard hit 1
Quick leaner 1
Fortitude 1
Regeneration 1
(next skill will be corpse eater I think)

Equipment :
Leather cap - bc 6%
Hardened leather shirt - bc5 dr1
JoF
Flagstones Pride - AC 21%, AD 1-6, CS 10x2.0
Strong wooden tower shield - AC -6%, BC 14%
Ring of backstabbing - AC 17, CS 7, BC 3%
Villain's Ring - AC 25%, AD 3-6, hp+4
Troublemakers gloves - AC 7, cs 4, BC 4, hp +1
Vacors boots - AC 9%, BC 2‰

Available quests:
Search for Andor
Lost Treasures
A lost potion
The path is clear to me
Destined for great things

I'm just looking for a couple of tips if anyone has one, maybe if there's a different place I should be grinding or if there's a quest i haven't yet found that I should be able to complete?

Edit: updated equipment/stats x2
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Your next skill should be Combat Speed. And as soon as you get to level 30, get the second level of it. No other skill pays the dividends that Combat Speed does. With one level and the Villain's Leather Armor, in each round you will get either two attacks and a chance to flee, or three attacks. With two levels you will get two attacks and a chance to flee, even without the Villain's Leather Armor, or four attacks.

You seem to have a very attack oriented build, That's OK if that's what you want, but you should be aware of it. Your BC is really low, and if you get the QSD it's going to be only 29%. There's no way to eliminate the possibility of a monster attack, and such a low BC leaves you very vulnerable. If you intend to go all out on attack you should also look at the Evasion skill, which will help with that. There is base 20% chance that a flee attempt will fail, so with Evasion 4 you will always flee successfully. Any monster that is next to you has a 15% base chance for the first attack in every round. So with Evasion 3 you can stay forever next to a monster that doesn't move, and if you attack a monster that does move it will get the first attack only if it tries to move onto your square.

If what you want is money, the best place to grind at your level is Snake Cave.

You could complete "The path is clear to me". The next place to go should be either Blackwater Mountain or
In the dried up lake bed east of Loneford there is a cave. Getting to the end is hard. Getting back is harder. Hint: get the Villain's Leather Armor first ;)
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
not-link

Post by not-link »

Awesome tips, thanks. I will build BC up, I'm aiming to be balanced but in terms of attacking, I'm more into AC than CS. Although I'm going to stick with flagstones pride instead of qsd.

Unfortunately I've already popped to 20 (bc is now 62%) and spent my skill on corpse eater but at 24 I'll definitely get combat speed. I've been to the place you mention in your spoiler and can't yet get to the end, and last time I tried I couldn't get past the beast to continue 'the path is clear to me' quest, but hopefully with further increased bc at L21 I'll be get through.

I'll try bwm now.

Thanks again for the tips.
25/11/15

Level 11
AC 135%, AD 5-10, CS 4, BC 42%, DR 2
Firefly84
android_version: 8.0

Post by Firefly84 »

I hope you noticed that increased fortitude can be upgraded every 15 levels, so you just missed 4 more hp until the next skill point.
An easy quest and earned exp will be the rat poison quest. When you go south-east of crossguard you will see 3 possible ways aside the mainroad. The slimes (too strong for your level), the green maze (the stones over the dog) and the sneak way to a small village right next to the slimes. Just have enough money to buy the rat poison.
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4