v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Where to get two of some equips

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Lawolf
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Where to get two of some equips

Post by Lawolf »

I'm new to the game and I am having a great time with it. I happen to read some guides here when I was having a hard time ATTEMPTING to save those people in charwood and I stumbled upon recommended equipments especially those that should not be thrown (I hate myself for selling the poisoned dagger for a measly 700+ gold). Anyways, based on what I read here the QSD and the villains ring among others are one of the most popular equips but what really bothers me is that they all have 2 of them. I can only buy 1 from that merchant in crossroads and upon checking in the game's index it only says it can be bought once from that merchant? Can someone tell me how you can acquire more than 1 of them? Thanks in advance!
Level: 34|Exp:723370|Gold:49657|AP:11/9|HP:75|AC:189%|AD: 43-51|BC:-3%|DR:0
Skills: WA:2|CS:1|IF:2|Reg:1|DP:1|LAP:1|FS-DW:2
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Where to get two of some equips

Post by ace »

hello, and welcome here. to buy same things from a particular merchant you need to rest in nearby inn or wherever you can. resting resets spawn area as well as merchant records
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Lawolf
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Where to get two of some equips

Post by Lawolf »

Thanks for this. I figured it out last night as I was making my second character :)
Level: 34|Exp:723370|Gold:49657|AP:11/9|HP:75|AC:189%|AD: 43-51|BC:-3%|DR:0
Skills: WA:2|CS:1|IF:2|Reg:1|DP:1|LAP:1|FS-DW:2