Charwood Quest Rewards: Fayvara & Falothen [Spoilers Ahoy]

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Denzera
android_version: 4.1

Re: Charwood Quest Rewards: Fayvara & Falothen [Spoilers Ahoy]

Postby Denzera » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:51 am

Right, you have level 2 dual wield, which is a "Fighting Style". You would likewise get a bonus with a dual-wield Specialization. Those are the skills you can obtain just through skill points.

I'm saying a corresponding bonus does not appear with your weapon's "Proficiency" skill, granted (only) by Falothen.

Duvalon
android_version: 6.0

Postby Duvalon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:02 am

I understand. However, the dual wield fighting style doesn't give a bonus. It just reduces the penalty. The specialization gives a 50% bonus, but I don't have it. I only have the long sword proficiency which gives 30% bonus and that in my case seems to apply to both the main and off hands.

Lady Drager
android_version: 6.0

Postby Lady Drager » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Thanks Denzera!!! I've been sitting here with the Stone Cuirass in my inventory for a while now, afraid to wear it because of the 2AP cost increase. I've been wondering if the Heavy Armor Prof. skill would help. You answered my question perfectly without my having to ask! <3
Temporarily off Duty
Testing new release. Found this! Found that! What's next? :shock: Where's that?!?

Return to “Game Related Questions”