Gear List (V7 Added)

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
User avatar
Pyrizzle
Posts: 6434
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Pyrizzle » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Antison wrote:Great work, but there are some issues with this list. For example, the Blackwater Ring of Combat is missing its attack damage. There are a few items listed that are quest items that cannot be used.
The Strange looking helmet and Bjorgur's family dagger are examples.

Also, it would be really nice if the location for which the item could be obtained would be nice.

I believe you can put on the strange looking helmet before finishing the quest... I know you cannot use the Family Dagger (I tried.. lol)

With some help from the forum members, getting a list of locations together shouldn't be hard. Maybe we can get a list together and have it added later.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
Richard Faila
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 pm
android_version: 2.3
Location: Czech republic
Contact:

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Richard Faila » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:17 am

Pyrizzle wrote:
Antison wrote:Great work, but there are some issues with this list. For example, the Blackwater Ring of Combat is missing its attack damage. There are a few items listed that are quest items that cannot be used.
The Strange looking helmet and Bjorgur's family dagger are examples.

Also, it would be really nice if the location for which the item could be obtained would be nice.

I believe you can put on the strange looking helmet before finishing the quest... I know you cannot use the Family Dagger (I tried.. lol)

With some help from the forum members, getting a list of locations together shouldn't be hard. Maybe we can get a list together and have it added later.


I fixed the damage in the Ring table, it should be OK now (stupid little typo, that I overlooked).

About the Quest item, I can only say, that there are listed as 'weapon' (as 'inventorySlot') with actionType 'equip', so there are in the table. If these are in category "Other", it will be not there. As I said, the page is automatically generated, so I didn't add them ad purpose and I don't feel like to do manual update.

Same problem about location. When (more like IF :D) i added monsters to my database i would be able (maybe) add some information about NPC/monster where you can buy/find every item piece, but it wouldn't be something as complex as reward from quest.

If you looking to some location and quest related information, well there is viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1159#p7919 with https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html but do something like that with tables generated from the source files is nearly impossible.

I could added that information manually, but I would like to keep the page purely automatically generated.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.

Tomcat
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 am
android_version: 6.0

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Tomcat » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 am

It would take alot more parsing of resource files, but you could find the drop list(s) containing each item, then find the NPC(s) that drop them, then find the map(s) where they are spawned. Plus I think determine if the drop list is a shop or a normal drop. Quest items would take additional parsing, through the quest files and possibly the conversation files. All doable, but a *lot* more work!
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6

User avatar
Pyrizzle
Posts: 6434
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Pyrizzle » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:40 am

We could create a list of all the items and add their locations as a separate post.

A real simple list:
Balanced Steel Sword - Location #1, Location #2
Ring Of Lesser Shadow - Location #1
etc

It's a little work, but could be a simple fix that doesn't require a lot of coding/editing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Sarumar » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:03 am

Richard Faila wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:
Antison wrote:Great work, but there are some issues with this list. For example, the Blackwater Ring of Combat is missing its attack damage. There are a few items listed that are quest items that cannot be used.
The Strange looking helmet and Bjorgur's family dagger are examples.

Also, it would be really nice if the location for which the item could be obtained would be nice.

I believe you can put on the strange looking helmet before finishing the quest... I know you cannot use the Family Dagger (I tried.. lol)

With some help from the forum members, getting a list of locations together shouldn't be hard. Maybe we can get a list together and have it added later.


I fixed the damage in the Ring table, it should be OK now (stupid little typo, that I overlooked).

About the Quest item, I can only say, that there are listed as 'weapon' (as 'inventorySlot') with actionType 'equip', so there are in the table. If these are in category "Other", it will be not there. As I said, the page is automatically generated, so I didn't add them ad purpose and I don't feel like to do manual update.

Same problem about location. When (more like IF :D) i added monsters to my database i would be able (maybe) add some information about NPC/monster where you can buy/find every item piece, but it wouldn't be something as complex as reward from quest.

If you looking to some location and quest related information, well there is viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1159#p7919 with https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html but do something like that with tables generated from the source files is nearly impossible.

I could added that information manually, but I would like to keep the page purely automatically generated.


+1 Impressive work !

Welcom to the forum !
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

User avatar
Antison
VIP
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 pm
android_version: 6.0
Location: It's a beagle's world. We're just living in it.

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Antison » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 am

Has anybody found where to acquire a Serpent's fang?

Code: Select all

Lv  AP   HP  AC  AD    BC DR CHS CM ECC
134 3/12 215 285 65-75 201 9
58  4/14 131 241 30-43 186 3
52  3/12 150 261 33-42 81  4 59  3.0 29
52  4/12 163 334 30-47 77  3
49  3/12 99  347 40-46 171 1
49  6/12 131 263 35-80 107 3
48  2/12 121 267 34-43 103 5

User avatar
nether
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 am
android_version: 3.1

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby nether » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:57 am

Antison wrote:Has anybody found where to acquire a Serpent's fang?



Lleglaris sells them.

User avatar
Richard Faila
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 pm
android_version: 2.3
Location: Czech republic
Contact:

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Richard Faila » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:02 am

Hi again!

On page http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/itemlist.php ( http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/list.php should still work, but I don't use it, if you have another choise), you could now find new version of equipment list.

I did few changes, but the most interesting thing is list of all creatures, witch drop or sell that particulary item. Just click on name of item a it will show a table with monster icon, name, amount of items and chance to drop. If the monster is humanoid and chance to drop is 100%, it is most likely a NPC and it sell the item (or it can be a boss :D).

If you click on icon of monster, you will be transfered to monster list page, to paticulary row, where you can find more information about the creature. However it will work only in case of monster, because I don't have page with NPC & merchants (but I work on it, so be patient).

Exept of NPC & merchant list, in future I plan to do condition list and potion & food list.

So enjoy and happy huntig.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.

Duke
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 pm
android_version: 4.3
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Duke » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Wow, the list is fantastic! Great work Faila! I have a couple questions/comments.....A couple of items. like the Sword of Shadow's Rage does not allow one to click on it to expand, why is that? Is there a way to get this list into an Excel file somehow?
PS - I love the Czech Republic, a very cool place.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1

User avatar
Richard Faila
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 pm
android_version: 2.3
Location: Czech republic
Contact:

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Postby Richard Faila » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Duke wrote:Wow, the list is fantastic! Great work Faila! I have a couple questions/comments.....A couple of items. like the Sword of Shadow's Rage does not allow one to click on it to expand, why is that? Is there a way to get this list into an Excel file somehow?
PS - I love the Czech Republic, a very cool place.


1) Sword of Shadow's Rage or Xul'viir are not clickable, there are not the small triangle icon and on PC it not show the pointer cursor. Reason is really simple: No one drop or sell these items :D. Both mentioned before (and couple more) are reward from quest and cannot be obtain any other way.

2) Well, theoretically yes. Even now, you should be able to do simple copy+paste trick and it will work (work for me, but I have Firefox and LibreOffice :D). I can do some modification and add file download, but I really don't see the reason. Exel files are pretty stupid format, there will be no icons, no title on hover over condition, and definitely no show-on-click drop/sell list. You will lost the ability to jump from one page to another by clicking on the icon in drop list etc... So I thing HTML are much better.

You have viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1159#p7919 post with https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html or https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... output=xls possibility if you prefer Exel.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.


Return to “General Game Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests