v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Gear List (V7 Added)

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: Gear List

Post by nyktos »

Pyrizzle wrote:
PK17 wrote:Something tells me we will have plenty of time for that :lol:
We will cross that bridge when it comes my friend.

With the new categorization of weapons and the changes in V7, i have a feeling that creating a new gear list will be easier to do if it's started from scratch. =)
yeah, we could just use what Oskar sent us for classifying the items to use as an initial template...

:ugeek:
Pyrizzle wrote:
Duke wrote:I just realized one small correction needed with the current gear list...for Valugha's Shimmering Hat, it should have a BC of -5, not +5.
Nice catch Duke! I will see if i can fix that one now. =) Can't fix it myself but I know of someone who might be able to.

Will get that fixed soon. Thanks again Duke
can't get in because it's a G+ Doc???
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

nyktos wrote:
yeah, we could just use what Oskar sent us for classifying the items to use as an initial template...

:ugeek:
That is a great idea! That will make it so easy.

Now if i can only find where i put that.... *ruffles around in my bag*
nyktos wrote: can't get in because it's a G+ Doc???
Yeah, most likely it's because someone else wrote it. It's not a big deal at this time because a new gear list will need to be built soon anyways.

You know me, I'm always down to make a list. (Silly Capricorn...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Yep, classic Capricorn...
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Duke
VIP

Post by Duke »

Excellent, thank you.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
Richard Faila
VIP
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

New item list

Post by Richard Faila »

Hi

First of all thanks for really great game!

I am playing now for few moths and it was truly exiting time. Since I start, i was always curios about possibilities a new stuff that I can equip. I thing I am little bit of collector and I try to find best items that will fit my character style. Page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... n_US&gid=0 was great source of help, but it looks little bit old and doesn't have new stuff form 0.7 in it. Also I like to know more information about items, such as category and icon will be really helpful too.

Because I consider myself as geek and nerd, and Andor's Trail is open game and all the necessary data is available, I created page of my own. It is generated directly from source files of game, so it should be actual and precise. At first it was only for me, then I send it to my friend and now I thing it can be useful for somebody else.

So the page is here: http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/list.php

Hope it will be a help for someone.

Happy hunting!

PS: Because I have really fun programing this list, some point in the future there will be (maybe :D) a list of monster and interactive map.
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.
fiernaq

Re: New item list

Post by fiernaq »

Whoa! :O

Very nice!

Any chance you could add notes on there such as items that you can't get if you go a different route? I'm thinking about the whole Upgraded Remgard Gear vs. Marrowtaint among other things.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Richard Faila
VIP

Post by Richard Faila »

fiernaq wrote:Whoa! :O

Very nice!

Any chance you could add notes on there such as items that you can't get if you go a different route? I'm thinking about the whole Upgraded Remgard Gear vs. Marrowtaint among other things.

Well, since the page generated strait from the source files, this will be near to impossible :D.

I could added that information manually, but I would like to keep the page purely automatically generated. When i added monsters to my database i would be able (maybe) add some information about NPC/monster where you can buy/find every item piece, but something complex as quest reward eeee ... I don't thins so :roll:
I created Andor's Trail Directory at http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ fan page about AT.
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Richard Faila wrote:Hi

First of all thanks for really great game!

I am playing now for few moths and it was truly exiting time. Since I start, i was always curios about possibilities a new stuff that I can equip. I thing I am little bit of collector and I try to find best items that will fit my character style. Page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... n_US&gid=0 was great source of help, but it looks little bit old and doesn't have new stuff form 0.7 in it. Also I like to know more information about items, such as category and icon will be really helpful too.

Because I consider myself as geek and nerd, and Andor's Trail is open game and all the necessary data is available, I created page of my own. It is generated directly from source files of game, so it should be actual and precise. At first it was only for me, then I send it to my friend and now I thing it can be useful for somebody else.

So the page is here: http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/list.php

Hope it will be a help for someone.

Happy hunting!

PS: Because I have really fun programing this list, some point in the future there will be (maybe :D) a list of monster and interactive map.
Oh my gods! This list is fantastic!! Thank you! I will edit the Gear list page and add a link to your V7 list to the top of it! Great work!

+100 :mrgreen:

[Topics Merged and link to V7 gear list added to 1st post]

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

sorrow

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Post by sorrow »

Wow very very good... this could also help the dev team put some organization in our inventory in game with drop menus of different items.. bravo!

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Gear List (V7 Added)

Post by Antison »

Great work, but there are some issues with this list. For example, the Blackwater Ring of Combat is missing its attack damage. There are a few items listed that are quest items that cannot be used.
The Strange looking helmet and Bjorgur's family dagger are examples.

Also, it would be really nice if the location for which the item could be obtained would be nice.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"