Welcome to the forums new adventurer! I hope you are enjoying Andor's Trail! Here is a list with links to some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Hope these might help, if you have any questions please feel free to ask anytime in the appropriate thread.
Please take the time for familiarize yourself with the rules of the forums on this thread: Forum Rules
Old Members: If there is anything I left out or that should be added in please let me know VIA PM or on this thread.
1) How does the combat system work exactly?
* Game Mechanics
* Actor Conditions / Status Effects
2) What is currently not available? Or unfinished?
* Dead Ends and Such
3) What is the best gear in game? (where is it?)
* Item List
* Gear List Thread
* Legendary and Extraordinary items
* Gear Ideas for Different Playstyles
4) What skills should i get?
* Skill Requirements
5) Where do i find _____? (locations of cities)
*Locations of Cities and places of interest
6) Quest Help (Links to advice for specific quests, maybe have the quests in alphabetical order w/
* Game Related Questions section Check the threads at the top of the page.
* Crossglen Area Quests
* Fallhaven Area Quests
* Vilegard Area Quests
* Prim and Blackwater Area Quests
* Loneford and Guardhouse Area Quests
* Remgard Area & Eastern Loneford Area Quests
* Charwood Area Quests
7) List of all NPCs in game
* NPC List
* Beastiary Thead
8) Stuck? Can't get back to a city? Here is some help!
* Stuck on Blackwater Mountain
9) Explanation of Shorthand used on the forums
* ((Thread to be created soon))
10) When is the next update?
sdevaney wrote:I know everyone is anxious for an update and I can completely understand that, but, this release is about twice the size of the last release. Adding to that the behind the scene changes with the editors. We have major releases, not simply minor ones like most applications so the time between our updates is much greater than normal. We also do not put a time limit on our development cycles we pick specific things we wish to get done and then do them, once that list is done the release is done.
There are only a few of us that work on these releases as well so my suggestion is if you would like to see faster releases then please give us a hand by helping with the development.
That does not mean you have to write code to help, we can use help with making maps, writing dialog, creating quests, unique items and monsters, etc. All of which are a big part of each and every release. Even if you feel you can't help in any of those ways I listed you can also help us by being active here on the forums and spreading the word of this great game and community to others, that in itself is a big help.
* ((Link to be created soon))
12) I want to help writing quests, how can i help?
* Writing a Quest for Andor's Trail
* Quest Writing Wiki
Feeling Lucky? Try checking these links.
* How Many L + E items do you have
* Highscore Thread
* legendary items quickest drop top 10 leaderboard
Welcome again and happy hunting adventurers!
-The Andor's Trail Development Team and Forum Moderators