Hmmm.... I see the point and understand that can be useful. But right now I would like to solve all bugs and work out all the features of actual version. When new version arrived I definitely keen 0.7 version, but now I don't feel like do 0.6.12 or 0.6.11.Zukero wrote:I think you can make it this way :
- By default, show the current stable version.
- Add a top level option (ITEMS - NPC - [...] - MAP - VERSIONS)
- On the version page, we can select past and current stable versions,
- and eventually a recent dev (alpha) version (more work for you).
- If we select something else than current stable version, we are redirected to http://[your site]/[version number]/index.html or whatever way you do it server-side.
One usage for past versions could be to see how much AT evolves from version to version (you'll become the historian of the AT world !). Or for users having older versions that do not wish do update AT (or can't, or maybe just not yet because they want to do something before).
Edit : Or you can start ignoring me right now ! I'm a feature-freak ! You'll end up having a larger database than eBay if you keep listening to me ! AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh.
But who know, it could be good training to migration of new version, so you still have hope. And don't worry, I can handle big databases very well