v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

shopping refresh

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
rayres
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

shopping refresh

Post by rayres »

I just started playing on an acer iconia b1 tablet. There is a bug in my tablet which doesn`t allow auto-rotate. How do I refresh a shop`s inventory? I tried switching to another app and back. How often does a shop's inventory change, even with rotating the screen? I sold some animal parts to a merchant, and they are now in his inventory.

Thanks.

Rob
rayres
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: shopping refresh

Post by rayres »

I rested a few days and the stuff in the merchant's inventory that I sold disappeared :)

Thanks.

Rob
Voom
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Voom »

rayres wrote:I just started playing on an acer iconia b1 tablet. There is a bug in my tablet which doesn`t allow auto-rotate. How do I refresh a shop`s inventory? I tried switching to another app and back. How often does a shop's inventory change, even with rotating the screen? I sold some animal parts to a merchant, and they are now in his inventory.

Thanks.

Rob
Hey Rob,

Welcome to forums! :D

It seems that when you sell items they will always end up being in the shop in the buying section for slightly more than you sold it. Resting always resets the shop and areas where you have previously wiped out monsters, but unlike monsters I don't know how long it takes to refresh a shop's inventory, just go rest. For monster refresh, without resting, it takes 3 minutes.
Voom
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

IIRC, shops reset after 3mins too.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2