comparable games??

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: comparable games??

Post by ace »

hey Voom I too play Mobile legends. what's your name in the game??
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Voom
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Voom »

ace wrote:hey Voom I too play Mobile legends. what's your name in the game??
SteamVoom. I play MOBA Legends, not Mobile Legends. I think that is a different game.
Voom
ace
VIP

Post by ace »

Edit:can you give me a link to the game??
Voom
VIP

Post by Voom »

ace wrote:Edit:can you give me a link to the game??
https://mobalegends.com/
It's on Google Play for Android.
Voom
ace
VIP

Post by ace »

oh! you are right that is another game. But I suggest you Mobile legends: bang bang. you will not be disappointed.

Edit: that one is good too.
Lady Drager
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Lady Drager »

Voom wrote:Wow, that sounds like a really fun game.
Well, setting up the academy was my way of minimizing the memory usage. On a small world map, you can't have too many monsters, so this was my way of "making due". I just couldn't figure out how to make it work until recently when I got to thinking about it (thanks to the 4 most common posters besides myself) when I realized how I could've used the containers to make the sparring matches work. This is in RPG Maker 3 for the PS2. It had 100 containers to keep track of user-defined numbers (0 - 99 each). But it also had a set number of switches you can use to connect events. I originally tried using the switches. But once I got done using the switches for story elements, I only had 10 left for both; the Combat Academy and the School of Magic where I first used my library idea.
Lady Drager wrote: Then you enter the house and find yourself in a library. The books teach skills, but they're in various languages you can't read without a primer for that specific language.
Except that I had you "learning the language"s by levelling up, not with primers. I just set certain books to be unreadable until you reach a certain level and put the "learning the language" explanation in dialogue from the NPCs in the school.
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Equipped L&E Items: RoLS, SH, Mwt, DoSP, BotD
Voom
VIP

Post by Voom »

ace wrote:oh! you are right that is another game. But I suggest you Mobile legends: bang bang. you will not be disappointed.

Edit: that one is good too.
I've tried it. It is really good, but I'm somewhat experienced with MOBAs and Mobile Legends:bang bang has mechanics that do not suit me. It's too fast paced and snowballing is enabled within 3 kills. Plus, I need legends that are fine-tuned and very balanced relative to all other legends. MOBA Legends has all of that, but does not have 5v5 yet. It's still young.
Voom
ace
VIP

Post by ace »

@voom let me update you. ML now have 5v5 mode, brawl mode, new heroes and so many new things.
Voom
VIP

Post by Voom »

ace wrote:@voom let me update you. ML now have 5v5 mode, brawl mode, new heroes and so many new things.
Speaking of updates, MOBA Legends just finished updating last night and they have beta 5v5. They also reworked the UI. I love it. I haven't been so excited for a MOBA in forever. I love that the devs are responsive and kicking.
Voom
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by Capeditiea »

if you wanna get super confused at which game you are playing :3 try Doom and Destiny. (play it and you will see what i mean.)

then there is a nice little app that grants ypu access to nearly every game gear, genesis, advance, nes, snes game you can think of called happy bay. though happy bay has a few minor bugs. but can easily be overlooked.

:3
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D