v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Give Me My Six Seconds!!

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: Give Me My Six Seconds!!

Post by nyktos »

Wyrmspawn wrote:Maybe on hit instead of on kill? I love using that sword on my berserker build! (That's what I call my build which uses all of its lv ups on AD, skill points into IF, and whenever IF is unavailable, weapon accuracy.)

Although, if there's a 50% chance to get minor berserker rage on hit, and with JOF and combat speed you get three swings, it might be a little bit overpowered. Maybe on hit and 25% chance to inflict condition minor berserker rage?

I like the idea of "on hit" as opposed to "on kill"

and as it stands, the condition would tick away before even being effective...
so overpowering isn't a worry... (IMO anyway)

i would even say it needs to stack,
maybe up to magnitude 3?

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

nyktos wrote:
Wyrmspawn wrote:Maybe on hit instead of on kill? I love using that sword on my berserker build! (That's what I call my build which uses all of its lv ups on AD, skill points into IF, and whenever IF is unavailable, weapon accuracy.)

Although, if there's a 50% chance to get minor berserker rage on hit, and with JOF and combat speed you get three swings, it might be a little bit overpowered. Maybe on hit and 25% chance to inflict condition minor berserker rage?

I like the idea of "on hit" as opposed to "on kill"

and as it stands, the condition would tick away before even being effective...
so overpowering isn't a worry... (IMO anyway)

i would even say it needs to stack,
maybe up to magnitude 3?

:twisted:
Love that idea! Enemies hitting me for + three damage and greater accuracy means you'd have to finish them off or suffer greater consequences!
Hey guys, I'm back.
SirGrindsalot
android_version: 2.0

Post by SirGrindsalot »

glad to see this thread picking up finally.

first off, the new "ticks every round" rules make the sword less efficient, it used to be a fantastic spider killer even though it had its downsides, perhaps Oskar will see it fit to modify it a little bit (maybe, two rounds rage?)

as for the 6-second clock, it's still a problem, say if you leave combat with little hp and have bleeding wounds, you could die because of the ciclycal ticks before you have a chance to drink a potion.
nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by nether »

nyktos wrote:just a vernacular mix up...

currently rounds don't tick away during combat, but they will in the next version.

This sword will need to be adjusted if it is to retain any use at all in the new v0.7.0dev build.

Was the sword adjusted at all Nyktos?