Quick Respawn for monsters!!!

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Revnus
android_version: 2.2

Quick Respawn for monsters!!!

Post by Revnus »

I already did a post like like this, in the Extraordinary and legendary itens topic ( http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 267#p35267 ). So since i dont want to type ill put here the same text :P :
"First of all, this begin when i was trying to get the RoLs, i was about level 30 already cuz i didnt know the existence of the rols till this topic..so i decided to seek it, but it took about just 1minute to clean all the trainers in the gargoyle cave since i rarely miss the atacks and just needed 2 hits to kill each one. So i stoped a little to seeking it, and exited the game. Then i returned another time and the monsters were there again all in the cave. So i realized that isnt necessary to wait 3 minutes for you that are seeking the RoLs like in a rage. All you have to do is to clean the cave go to another screen, exit the game (isnt necessary to save, since there is a "continue" option on main screen), foward your clock on your cellphone 4 minutes, and go back!! It reallys works. Killing the masters, going away from masters room, exiting the game, fowarding the clock, and going back to the game took me about just 1minute and 15 seconds (in the normal way would be 4minutes, 1minute to kill the monsters plus 3 for waiting) , which means that i could go seeking the RoLs more than 3x faster :o !!! I dont consider it a cheat since i dont loose the fun doing this and its a game mechanism 8-) , but i would like to the people that program the game to know it (if this isnt new of course). As a RPG the game its wonderful and i want to help its to grow."
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Quick Respawn for monsters!!!

Post by Antison »

please see my response in the other linked topic
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Thank you for reporting this but this is not a bug really, but good job finding this.

If you find anything that seems like a bug in the future please let us know here on the forums.

Happy hunting adventurer! Welcome to the forums. :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Revnus wrote: As a RPG the game its wonderful and i want to help its to grow."
Welcome to the Forum!

:twisted:

"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]