v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

not enough AP for consumption- no message

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

not enough AP for consumption- no message

Post by Duke »

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot or has been posted, I couldn't find it. Here is the issue: When one has 4 AP left and tries to flee, where move cost is 5 AP, a message appears "Not enough AP left this round". But in the same scenario, if I try to consume a potion, there is no message, so one has no idea if the game is responding or that they don't have enough AP to consume. Shouldn't the same message appear when trying to consume a potion as when trying to flee? I don't know/remember if this was the same in the previous version. Thanks.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: not enough AP for consumption- no message

Post by Pyrizzle »

Duke wrote:I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot or has been posted, I couldn't find it. Here is the issue: When one has 4 AP left and tries to flee, where move cost is 5 AP, a message appears "Not enough AP left this round". But in the same scenario, if I try to consume a potion, there is no message, so one has no idea if the game is responding or that they don't have enough AP to consume. Shouldn't the same message appear when trying to consume a potion as when trying to flee? I don't know/remember if this was the same in the previous version. Thanks.
Nice find!

There should be some sort of message that makes the player aware why they can't consume a potion because of their AP being too low.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------