v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Unpromised promise

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
positive
android_version: 4.0

Unpromised promise

Post by positive »

Before you are allowed to enter Remgard, the guard on the bridge asked you to check an abandoned house, whether Algangror is there or not. When you first speak with Algangror, she asks you to kill rodents, but if you won't do that, the conversation ends. Now you can go back to the guard, and you can still say that the house was empty. The guard will let you enter to Remgard, and wants that I visit Jhaeld. Jhaeld will give an easy task, to speak with four people in Remgard about the disappears. When the task is completed, and you return to Jhaeld (it is also weird that you can say only that you don't know nothing new, however everyone has told something), he suggests I should go look in other places, because maybe someone else knows something. Then one of the possible answer options: "I might know something, but I have promised not to tell anyone." This is the promise that I can take to Algangror after I completed the "Of mice and men" quest. But I have not promised anything at this time.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Unpromised promise

Post by Sarumar »

Intresting find, perhaps a typo in the storyline ?

Can anyone help with this one ?
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1