v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Charwood quest NPCs disappeared

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
zair99
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Charwood quest NPCs disappeared

Post by zair99 »

Spoilers ahoy!
Shortly after I completed the first Charwood quest to find the missing and/or dead NPCs, and then trained up in a couple new skills with the NPCs in the basement, my phone died. Battery issues where the darn thing will up and die when it says it has 40-60% left. Need a new battery. ANYWAY, that corrupted the auto-save, so I had to reload from a couple levels earlier before I started the charwood quests.

The proper save worked just fine until I got myself back up there to find that Falothen wasn't in the cabin he's supposed to be in, nor is he in any of the others in the area. I checked my quest log, and that step hasn't been completed. I haven't gone to see if Fayvara or either of the corpses are still there. I'd assume the corpses will be, but I'll update this when I check.

Interestingly, though, I still have the map revealed all the way to the mine even though I haven't been that far in this save.

EDIT: Fayvara is gone too, but both of the corpses are still there and counted towards my quest.
I don't know how the auto-save being corrupted would affect the permanent save, but it seems to have. I don't suppose there's any way to reset this quest or the NPCs?
sorrow

Re: Charwood quest NPCs disappeared

Post by sorrow »

Maybe its a bug..thanks.for reporting and welcome to the at forum.

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
zair99

Re: Charwood quest NPCs disappeared

Post by zair99 »

sorrow wrote:Maybe its a bug..thanks.for reporting and welcome to the at forum.
Thanks! Love the game, so I'm glad to help!