v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

GOW Image Bug (No glow)

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: GOW Image Bug (No glow)

Post by nyktos »

fiernaq wrote:In my opinion, just looking at the colors of the glows, I see the following:
Legendary: (don't have any)
Extraordinary: Teal - closer to green than any other primary color but there is certainly a tiny bit of blue there
Rare: Dark Blue - there is a tiny bit of red present but it's definitely not purple
Quest Item: Yellow - seems to also be some green which browns the yellow a bit but it's still definitely yellow

I've been told I have excellent eyesight but it could also be the color palette on my phone. Either way, I'd suggest we attempt to clarify those colors a bit better either by renaming the colors to match closer to what they are or by changing the color slightly to match the names. Regardless, very low priority since they already accomplish their primary objective which is to differentiate between each other.
Zukero wrote:Legendaries do have the green glow. At least my RoLS has one !
i believe he means that he doesn't have a Legendary to look at...

(i was thinking the same think Zuke - that he meant it has no glow)

re-read that a couple times myself
Last edited by nyktos on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: quotes added for continuity
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

Oh :roll: !

C'mon firenaq... 8-) go grind for it :twisted: !

You know you NEED it !
:ugeek:
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by fiernaq »

lol, yeah, what Nyktos said. I don't have any legendaries to look at :(

As for the grind... I burned myself out grinding for the RoLS. Spent over a year in that blasted cave using both the regular clear, go to different map screen, wait 3m for respawn, go back and clear again method as well as the save/reload method. I've got well over 2700 registered kills but with the majority of my grind spent doing save/reload I figure I have at least 6000 kills already and no drop. I'm actually back in there again as of a couple of days ago but I take it slow. I only get a couple of clears a day so I'm probably only averaging 20 kills a day if that much which means this is going to take a veeeeery long time. It's the 3m wait that slows me down so much.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013