v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Full screen mode not working?

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
shinotenshi77
android_version: 4.3

Full screen mode not working?

Post by shinotenshi77 »

Ever since upgrading to BlackBerry OS 10.2 there is a black bar on the bottom of the screen that only has a back button on it. It's there regardless of whether or not I have full screen mode running.

Any idea if this is a game bug or if it's a BlackBerry OS bug? It would be really nice to reclaim all that extra vertical space.

Thanks!
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Re: Full screen mode not working?

Post by PK17 »

I am not having this issue on my Motorolla Droid 4, using google play of course. But, my phone it naturally surrounded by black bars so it would be hard for me to notice a difference. What device are you using.

Any other BB users having this issue?
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
shinotenshi77

Post by shinotenshi77 »

PK17 wrote:I am not having this issue on my Motorolla Droid 4, using google play of course. But, my phone it naturally surrounded by black bars so it would be hard for me to notice a difference. What device are you using.

Any other BB users having this issue?
I'm using a Q10. The black bar is the typical menu bar for BlackBerry apps, but most apps will have an option to hide it when not in use and this game never had it all before the upgrade of OS. Now it takes up about 15 to 20 percent of the vertical space and doesn't go away.
Covenant
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Covenant »

Z10 here with 10.2. Swipe down from the top of the screen and hit the 'hide bar' button. Do the same to bring the it back if you want to 'pin' the bar back again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shinotenshi77

Post by shinotenshi77 »

Covenant wrote:Z10 here with 10.2. Swipe down from the top of the screen and hit the 'hide bar' button. Do the same to bring the it back if you want to 'pin' the bar back again.
Ahh, thank you for that... much better! :)
cccd3cpt
android_version: 4.2

Post by cccd3cpt »

Will add this tip in the help section for the next BB update :)