v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

No Save/Game Statistics - S4 Mini

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: No Save/Game Statistics - S4 Mini

Post by sdevaney »

Yes indeed that is not an official version. I am curious where you found it though? We try and at least take out all the ones from the play store. The other stores are more of a hassle to deal with.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Please let us know who made the version that you have so we can be sure that this doesn't happen to other players as well.

Happy hunting adventurer!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ctnbeh13
VIP
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by ctnbeh13 »

TheKillerMonkey has already identified the source of his or her problem, in part, when he or she stated, "I have version 0.6.12 which I downloaded from the google play store (4.5.10)".

Based on what we have dealt with in the past regarding "modified" versions being offered purportedly by Chinese development teams, along with some of my more recent findings, I feel that this is a matter of discussion for the development team at the next meeting. I've already updated the meeting agenda document with some details on this topic.

Oskar has reliably posted stable and tested updates to the Google Play Store, where I previously offered the link to in this thread, which is where I would recommend all to get their updates from.

If anyone is interested in another source for downloading the authentic version of the latest release, or perhaps an alpha or beta version that might be available, the other trusted source can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/andors-trail/ ... loads?tm=2

Sometimes Oskar will announce and offer versions for download here at the forum. Please remember to pay attention to the author who is offering anything that may be downloaded from this site.
One of even fewer...