In quest "I have it in me" there's a bug.

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
EndersGamer
android_version: 4.3

In quest "I have it in me" there's a bug.

Post by EndersGamer »

In this quest you get infected by kazaul rot worms which lowers AP by 3 I have a balanced steel sword which requires 4 ap to attack thus not allowing me to attack twice a turn now. I died trying to kill the lich and now am struggling to get back to him when most the characters in the dungeon attack multiple times and regain health with each time they attack me. I tried to get the jewel of fallhaven which is supposed to lower ap cost by one. Even if this only worked on one of my attacks it should leave enough ap for a second attack. But the jewel won't work while I have the worms. So now I'm stuck using 1-2 bone potions after every fight trying to get back to the lich so I can kill it and finish the quest. Any suggestions. I even tried getting a stronger sword that used the full 7ap on one hit to try to up my strength. But that still wasn't really working. Any suggestions. I'm lvl 21 base stats hp70 att chance 90% att dam 8 I have 1 in weapon acc 1 in corpse eater 2 in increase fortitude 1 regeneration. I have leather cap, sturdy leather cuirass, neck lass of strike, balanced steel sword, superior wooden shield, ring of protector, villains ring, heavy plated gloves, vacor's boots of attack.
jotham
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: In quest "I have it in me" there's a bug.

Post by jotham »

No, this isn't actually a bug.An actual bug is that the lich does not visibly drop the helmet which is required for the quest.
I know how you feel thought,fortunately I was using the quick strike dagger .Sadly,i would delete my character thinking he was permenantly deleted.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

The JoF does work while you have the worms.

Put a skill point in Combat Speed as soon as possible (actually, put two points in CS soon as possible, but you can't put the second point in until level 30). Get the JoF and the Villain's Leather Armor. They will lower your attack cost and move cost by 1 point. Then you will be able to hit once, and flee. That's how I dealt with the worms anyway.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

Frightful rotworm. Very nasty. You seem to have got your good self in a bit of a pickle EndersGamer. Heed 741s advice and you might survive.
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.
EndersGamer
android_version: 4.3

Post by EndersGamer »

Thanks all for advice. Where is the villains armor?
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Go and see Ailshara at the House at Crossroads. Be warned: the armor is not cheap! But if you don't have the gold, you need to gain three levels to get Combat Speed 1 anyway, so by then you probably will have :lol:
I should modify what I said above a little. You get one chance to hit, and one chance to flee. Neither is guaranteed (if you have four levels of evasion then the chance to flee is guaranteed, but you are a long way from that).

Edit: You say your AD is 8, but it must cover a range, because the AD of the BSS is 3-7. Is 8 your max AD? If so, I recommend putting your next three level ups (i.e. until you can get CS1) into AD. A max AD of 8 is really low.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1