quest "a lost potion" bug

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Stealthy
android_version: 2.2

quest "a lost potion" bug

Post by Stealthy »

Please help me, i am stuck in this quest. I know from my first char that the quest is given anywhere in fallhaven. So after looking here in the forum in the quest list, there stands that umar gives the quest and send me to the guy for the password. But that didnt happen with my actual char and so i cannot pass the guardin now!

The quest started first when i was at the rocks short before the guardian, and also begins in the quest log from there. Then i remembered from my first char that the quest normally must be given earlier. If i go to Umar now, he dont give me the quest. And also if i go to the guy for the password, that doesnt help and nothing happens and i still cannot pass the guardian.

Is there something i missed up? Please dont tell me that my lvl 33 char now is stuck...
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: quest "a lost potion" bug

Post by rijackson741 »

Have you obtained the key of Luthor yet? I don't think you can get to the right part of the conversation with Umar unless you have.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Stealthy
android_version: 2.2

Re: quest "a lost potion" bug

Post by Stealthy »

Problem solved. Key of Luthor quest was already completed, when i was trying to get the lost potion quest. Umar just dont gave me the right quest dialog. I dont know what happened or why he didnt gave me the quest before, but i now played a bit and spoke with Umar later again, then he gave me the quest. Weird...