v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

blackwater vs prim quest

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Kokuma
android_version: 3.0

blackwater vs prim quest

Post by Kokuma »

it's more of a problem of bad programming than a bug, but i can't find a better board...

anyway, when the guy from BWS asks you to tell the guy at Prim his "ultimatum",
and after you talk to him and get back to BWS,
the guy with the quest have 4 options
1~2 i don't remember(probably "not yet" and "what was that i was supposed to do" or the such),
but no.3 is that the guy from Prim isn't behind the attacks,
and no.4 being "Prim guy accusing you of the gournard attacks"
now, i'm pretty sure no.4 is the option that triggered the quest to make you tell the Prim guy the "ultimatum",
but because the option is still there,(and the Prim guy saying "we? stop the attacks? WE?!" and so on)
I,(and a few other people maybe) choose option no.4(which makes the BWS guy say that you should tell the Prim guy his "ultimatum"), and gets nowhere..
AND keep going back and forth between Prim and BWS(on the first go, it's been a few days since i've played(yes, I'm doing my second char, and i'm impatient, i need more contents ;) ) and the save file was right after i've told the ultimatum and back, the second, i just simply forgot LOL)

I really think that deleting the fourth option after being to Prim would help people a lot on this quest
Covenant
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: blackwater vs prim quest

Post by Covenant »

I always found that the 'going back and forth' between Prim and BWS was the best way to level up at that point in the game. In fact, I always tackle BWM early and struggle to get to the abandoned cabin, and get myswlf.srcuk there on purpose ( without enough bone meal potions to survive the exit trip). I then grind against the monsters outside the front door and sleep alot to level up. Anyway thr game wouldn't be the same without some of this dialogue quirks.
Kirito
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Kirito »

I think I am stuck on this quest. I accidentally told the guy at Blackwater that I would help Prim, but it was not what I wanted. So, I travel to Prim, hoping that choosing to "help Blackwater" would sort this out, and allow me to essentially start my conversation over with the Blackwater crew. This did not happen and now both towns tell me to leave.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Hi Kirito,
it is like in real life, isn't it?
:mrgreen:
But good that you wrote this, so I will not try it, when I get to Prim...
Nut