v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

quickslots not refreshed

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Usirim
android_version: 8.0

quickslots not refreshed

Post by Usirim »

Hi,
I discovered a little bug and couldn't find it in the forum. Maybe this is already known?
When the quickslots are shown on screen while the toolbox is hidden, the quickslots were not actualised if I pick up dropped items.
It will refresh when usingban item from quickslot and show the correct number, e.g. I have 4704 regular portions of health, collect 2 more (=4706, but 4704 is still shown) then use one -> the number gets actualised to 4705.

The number won't get actualised when resting, when going to another map.

It will be actualised when saving the game, changing a quick slot (doesn't matter which one) and after a dialog. I didn't check for buying items since the dialog itself should trigger the update, so it would seems logical that after buying items the numbers will be updated any way.
Usirim (v2.2):
Lvl: 200
XP: 145.569.369
Gold: 5.8M
RoLS: 17
ElyR: 9
RoL: 6
ChaR: 9
GoLF: 2
ShaF: 7
SRoV: 15
VSH: 7
WMC: 12
GoW: 6

Base values
HP: 1000
AC: 280
AD: 90
max AP: 10 (12)
BC: 180%
DR: 0
(Jun 2017)
MrMouette
android_version: 4.3

Re: quickslots not refreshed

Post by MrMouette »

Hi, we've recently joined the project and we managed to reproduce the bug, so we'll work to correct it. ;)

Edit : We've actually corrected the bug. The patch, which can be found here https://github.com/Zukero/andors-trail/pull/7, has been proposed to Zukero
A French student group working here for school.