Not bugs but typos...

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Elyon
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Not bugs but typos...

Post by Elyon »

Found another one:

In the quest Rat infestation, Odair in Crossglen says: Thanks a lot for you help kid! It should be: Thanks a lot for your help kid!
Grävling
android_version: 4.0

Post by Grävling »

Gargoyle Cave
... the figure lift his hands ....

should be 'lifts'
Elyon

Post by Elyon »

I'm starting to think these typos are only on my phone/android version, but I'll keep posting them nonetheless.

Tonis outside of Prim says: Blackwater?.... Just over here is the village of Prim. It should be: .... Just over there is the village... 'Just over here' doesn't make sense.

In the quest Well Rested, Prim cook says: Now that ..... and see if he is still wants to rent it? It should be: ..... and see if he still wants to rent it? The word 'is' is removed.

Jueth in Prim says: sell? .... the traders do not come here any more. The way its used, the word 'any more' should be 'anymore'.

Prim priestly acolyte says: When .... I will be one of greatest healers around. It should be: .... I will be one of the greatest ....

Moyra in Prim says: Claws, beats, Gornauds. I suspect the word 'beats' should be 'beasts'.

Moyra in Prim says: I have seen them on the mountain path up the mountain also. That is a clunky sentence. I suggest removing the words 'mountain' and 'also' whereas he says: I have seen them on the path up the mountain.
Last edited by Elyon on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Elyon: Great job once again. :mrgreen: Are you by chance a english teacher? :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elyon

Post by Elyon »

Haha noo by far no :D I recently finished high school and English is for sure my least favorite subject. I just help with what I can.

Here's more:

In the quest Awoken from Slumber, after I put the dagger back in its place, the second paragraph says: .... There must have been a dagger here as well earlier that someone removed. The words 'as well' do not make sense in this sentence. I suggest removing them. Ex .... there must have been a dagger here earlier that someone removed.

In the quest Awoken from Slumber, Bjorgur says: Thank .... I'm afraid I cant give you anything .... The word 'cant' needs an apostrophe.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Elyon wrote:Haha noo by far no :D I recently finished high school and English is for sure my least favorite subject. I just help with what I can.

Here's more:

In the quest Awoken from Slumber, after I put the dagger back in its place, the second paragraph says: .... There must have been a dagger here as well earlier that someone removed. The words 'as well' do not make sense in this sentence. I suggest removing them. Ex .... there must have been a dagger here earlier that someone removed.

In the quest Awoken from Slumber, Bjorgur says: Thank .... I'm afraid I cant give you anything .... The word 'cant' needs an apostrophe.
LOL... You have a "good eye" in cace of spotting typos, etc. Please let me know when im next time posting something weird ;)

Nice to have you here !

Best regards

-----------------------Combined posts---------------------------
.. Not typo or bug, but a hilarious thing. There are error in quest log in the "A difference in opinion" quest...If you are sided in BWM you paid 400 but the quest log says you paid 800 and if you are sided in Prim you paid 800 and quest log says you paid 400 ;)
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: combined double posts
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Elyon

Post by Elyon »

Thanks Sarumar,
You are doing a great job with your grammer and spelling, keep it up :D

Here's more:

Harlenn in BWM says: However, recent event have forced ... It should be: However, recent events have forced ....
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Elyon wrote:Thanks Sarumar,
You are doing a great job with your grammer and spelling, keep it up :D

Here's more:

Harlenn in BWM says: However, recent event have forced ... It should be: However, recent events have forced ....
Thanks my friend, I will ;). Please keep up the great work !

...If there are a will, you find the way....
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Elyon wrote:Haha noo by far no :D I recently finished high school and English is for sure my least favorite subject. I just help with what I can.
We all thank you once again for all your help, you are a huge help!

English was my least favorite subject in school too. That probably explains my horrible spelling (thank goodness for spell check)

Happy hunting Elyon!

Congrats on finishing High School! Do you have any plans for Collage next year? :mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Elyon

Post by Elyon »

Thanks, I started going to community college. For now I'm going to focus on general education but I am clueless on what to do, so I'm going to furiously try to come up with a major.

Here's more:

After I side with Prim Guthbered says: I want you to go up there in their settlement .... It should be: I want you to go up there into their settlement ....

Guthbered also says: Go .... But make sure that they do not see you while looking around. It should be: .... But make sure that they do not see you while you're looking around.
Last edited by Elyon on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.