Quick slots improvement

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Re: Quick slots improvement

Post by Wyrmspawn »

You've got 2853 bonemeal?!!? Wow... That must have took some patience.
Hey guys, I'm back.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Wyrmspawn wrote:You've got 2853 bonemeal?!!? Wow... That must have took some patience.
I keep over 5,000 in my inventory at any given time.

Been stalking up for awhile now. :D

When i heard rumors about putting a replenish time on them i went broke buying them so i would never have to worry about it. Just hope a guard doesn't stop me, I'm sure my bag must make all sorts of clanking noises.

Guard: hey kid, what's in the bag?

Me: ... nothing i swear.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mad P »

Pyrizzle wrote:When i heard rumors about putting a replenish time on them i went broke buying them so i would never have to worry about it.
To all people not knowing this trick: you can "reset" the shop's supplies, when your still buying, by rotating your phone!

That's way more easy than engaging in conversation every time for the next batch of 10 potions.
But hurry: in the future releases this may not be possible! So if you, like Pyrizzle and me, would like to stock up in preparation: do it now ;)
Still playing this game at level 5, collected all extraordinaries, now some precious ring would be useful...

Lvl: 5, XP: 190789
GoLF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, ChaR: 1, ShaF: 1
Gold:28158, HP: 66, AC: 191%, AD: 10-17, AP: 3, CC: 0%, CM: 0, BC: -10%, DR: 0
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

An idea for the quickslot improvment:

Instead of making is so you have to click twice to get to quickslotted items, why not have the quickslots open when you click the chest (the map button would stay in the same spot when the chest is clicked)

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

zerolous
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by zerolous »

Pyrizzle wrote:An idea for the quickslot improvment:

Instead of making is so you have to click twice to get to quickslotted items, why not have the quickslots open when you click the chest (the map button would stay in the same spot when the chest is clicked)

Came here to say this. When you open the chest, four slots appear, the last being the map. remove the step that has you then open the bag for your stuff. Then, opening and closing goes back to being one step.
I wanted a game, I got an addiction.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

zerolous wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:An idea for the quickslot improvment:

Came here to say this. When you open the chest, four slots appear, the last being the map. remove the step that has you then open the bag for your stuff. Then, opening and closing goes back to being one step.
I think that would work fine.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"