v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Stat/skill respec

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
chriseld182
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Stat/skill respec

Post by chriseld182 »

Very late to this discussion, but: how about limiting the max on treasure finder, or having to actually lose a skill point to respec. Both options would massively cut down on "breaking the game." Oegyth crystals to respec would also make it a huge inconvenience and minimize overuse? But since it's on topic, I wish there was a skill to increase percent of finding items, one with a lower percent than treasure finder but that encompasses all items including ordinary and items included in treasure finder. Even by 5% I'd put a point on that before 50% for treasure finder. (Just did my arulir grind lol). Anyway Im all for no respec until I just accidentally saved after adding to treasure finder, and now I find myself on the other side of the table :-/ also I'm one of those people who kind of obsessed with the game long time to get my char as close to perfect as I have, and couldn't ever bring myself to start over, maybe I'm just a party pooper but I'm very proud of my little char. Absolutely love the game, btw.
Lvl46XP1.72MGold23kHP98AP4/10AC255%AD14-29CHS-19BC134%DR7