[F] Auto-Limbo reported posts...

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

[F] Auto-Limbo reported posts...

Post by Taledus »

We sooo need this for the forums!

Send them somewhere until they are reviewed and dealt with. I just happened to be awake and looking on here when it was posted. But nothing can be done while members actually catch up on sleep.

Just a thought.

Disallow links before x posts - need one for images too...
Authorized for URLs - start off with trial member first. Once they have a few posts add them to the members list.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Auto-Limbo reported posts...

Post by sdevaney »

No reason to punish good new members because of a couple bad ones. We have moderators that take care of things pretty quickly.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

sdevaney wrote:No reason to punish good new members because of a couple bad ones. We have moderators that take care of things pretty quickly.
I agree but IMO, we have great moderators here
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Awww thanks Boss and Sarumar!

Nyktos and I try our best to stay on top of things here.

I agree, there is no need to punish or distrust new members (it's the old members we gotta worry about, jk jk jk)

It helps to have two AT addicts working the forums.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Post by Taledus »

Those were the only other addons that I found available from not have an auto-limbo addon available.

If something was reported, it would be temp removed until review by a moderator...and with content that was posted the other night, was a option to keep kids from seeing that mess on here.

I agree though, Pyro and Nyktos jump oon stuff pretty quickly...that being said, they do sleep sometimes ;)
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Taledus wrote:Those were the only other addons that I found available from not have an auto-limbo addon available.

If something was reported, it would be temp removed until review by a moderator...and with content that was posted the other night, was a option to keep kids from seeing that mess on here.

I agree though, Pyro and Nyktos jump oon stuff pretty quickly...that being said, they do sleep sometimes ;)
Sleep? What's that? Insomniac. :lol:

Don't feel this is necessary, not all reported posts need to be removed or altered. Some just are in the wrong spot.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!