Just an idea.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Loki
android_version: 4.3

Just an idea.

Post by Loki »

Maybe some sound.
Honestly, sometimes I get bored being in a soundless room playing a soundless game.
Just some bang, clash, zoom, even some sound while clicking in for a quest or talking to a citizen.
Idk just a suggestion :mrgreen:
cccd3cpt
android_version: 4.2

Re: Just an idea.

Post by cccd3cpt »

For the blackberry release, we had background music. But having sound for every action is also possible; takes more effort to implement tho.
tom1250tom

Post by tom1250tom »

Yes background music is available under preferences on the blackberry start up page for the game (I play with the Q10) the only set back for the background music is every time you start or stop aa fight the music cuts out... I found it distracting so keep it off.... but I play podcasts I have on the side and makes the game so awesome! (hard with style! -youtube it)
GO FORTH AND GROW STRONG!
Lv:60
Hp:158
Exp:3949999
AP:3/12
AC:263%
AD: 27-44%
ChS:20
Block:134%
Dr:8
RoLS:2
cccd3cpt
android_version: 4.2

Post by cccd3cpt »

yea. we took it out because most people just stream their own music (might add it back depending on the survey); i do myself and it's nice because I can listen to whatever and play the game at the sometime. (so tom, you shouldn't have it anymore in preferences if you're updated to the latest release btw ;))
tom1250tom

Post by tom1250tom »

Lol.... well I knew it was there so kinda just assumed it still was... lol guess that's what I get for assuming, but no I don't still have the option... ignore my advise this time everyone :P (except do look up that podcast, headhunterz- hard with style its sooooo amazing!)
GO FORTH AND GROW STRONG!
Lv:60
Hp:158
Exp:3949999
AP:3/12
AC:263%
AD: 27-44%
ChS:20
Block:134%
Dr:8
RoLS:2
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

cccd3cpt wrote:For the blackberry release, we had background music. But having sound for every action is also possible; takes more effort to implement tho.
what! the blackberrians have background music :o . when we androidians will have the pleasure to be able to listen in this silent world?!! :?:.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

ace wrote:
cccd3cpt wrote:For the blackberry release, we had background music. But having sound for every action is also possible; takes more effort to implement tho.
what! the blackberrians have background music :o . when we androidians will have the pleasure to be able to listen in this silent world?!! :?:.
:lol: Those on Android take heart as we very recently discussed this topic again and we are reaching out to a composer to see about possibly making some game music.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

sdevaney wrote:
ace wrote:
:lol: Those on Android take heart as we very recently discussed this topic again and we are reaching out to a composer to see about possibly making some game music.
that one is the amazing news I wanted to listen. thanx sdeavney. and a music composed originally for AT, its more than awesome and wonderful. :D
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Tomas 3
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Tomas 3 »

yeah I think music would be fine ,but we have to make lots of music because one would be very monotonous.I've played lots RPG and this will hard to get but the result would be the best in this game.

We would in case needed music in world map(something with rhythm giving the player to explore) ,towns(Feygard and NorCity will be different),caves,maze(maybe),mines,Charwood,blackwater mountain
En train de traduire AT en français 60% fait

Lvl:70 HP:169 AC:283% BC: 134% AD:31-43
Gold:150k XP:6169352 AP MAX : 12
AP:4 CM:2.0 ECC:27% RD:6