Remgard Boat / Brightport - Request for help.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Mourngrim
android_version: 4.0

Remgard Boat / Brightport - Request for help.

Post by Mourngrim »

This offers multiple options for future development.

Remgard is ideally placed to (and I'm surprised it doesn't) have a fishing industry, which offers an ideal way to offer a shortcut back to the mainland.

There is the further option of questing for the gratitude of the captain, allowing for future fast travel options both ways to Remgard, and possibly to other waterside destinations in the future.

This would also explain why the road to Remgard is in such a state (great bridges, shame about the rest).

Sailors are also great for gossip, and can hint at existing and future adventuring opportunities.

M
Last edited by Mourngrim on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lvl: 49, XP: 2184338, Gold: 15918, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
HP: 86, AC: 256%, AD: 30-35, AP: 3, ECC: 0%, CM: -, BC: 108%, DR: 1
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Remgard Boat

Post by ace »

noamik is working on blue water city and he needs some boat samples and also the quest ideas so if you have some you can post or contact him.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Tomas 3
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Tomas 3 »

I am helping noamik in make quest I can make a quest for the travel boat
En train de traduire AT en français 60% fait

Lvl:70 HP:169 AC:283% BC: 134% AD:31-43
Gold:150k XP:6169352 AP MAX : 12
AP:4 CM:2.0 ECC:27% RD:6
Mourngrim

Post by Mourngrim »

Yes, I'm looking at Blue Water, but this is specifically about a boat shortcut to Remgard.
Lvl: 49, XP: 2184338, Gold: 15918, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Mourngrim

Re: Remgard Boat / Brightport - Request for help.

Post by Mourngrim »

I've had a look at noamiks thread, and will gladly help him and work with him , especially as it would help bring my own ideas to fruition.

I would like to develop Brightport from the path on the road to Remgard.

Brightport was a rising star in economic terms, serving as a link between Blue Water, Remgard and the mainland. It's fortunes were shattered, however when a pirate lord sacked the settlement and claimed it as his own. Many of the original inhabitants were slain, the rest are in chains. Resistance is brutally stamped upon at all times. A stockade has been erected around the town to deter any help from either Feygard or Nor City, and a the numbers are being slowly swelled by a steady influx of theives, villians and other assorted low lifes.

The main story arc will involve the fate of the town, with characters able to choose between freeing the town, or falling in with the pirates. This will revolve around a local crew holding out in a beached boat. Helping the locals to free the prisoners and repair the ship will result in boat travel to Remgard and Blue Water whenever they want. Helping the pirates will earn you booty and the respect of the pirates.

I hope to work out the sketches for the physicals, and the quests, NPCs etc. I will need help with the coding, maps and integration however.

New equipment: Cutlas
New actor condition: Seasick
New Supplies: Grog, Rum, Fish Stew

More to come, all help appreciated.

M
Tomas 3
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Remgard Boat / Brightport - Request for help.

Post by Tomas 3 »

Give some time for the quests,in the town we can make 2 groups the resistence people and pirates
Helping the people we can get the town free with cheap things
And helping the pirates you are evil and the pirates give you their best weapon
En train de traduire AT en français 60% fait

Lvl:70 HP:169 AC:283% BC: 134% AD:31-43
Gold:150k XP:6169352 AP MAX : 12
AP:4 CM:2.0 ECC:27% RD:6