Idea

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
creator9090
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Idea

Post by creator9090 »

Somebody previously mentioned an idea of how areas and quests should be level specific. I think that would take away from the quality of the game.

First Idea: Cities, Monsters, Items get a "point value"........ same way how in reality people, cities, items, foods have a "feel" for them, we can attribute a value to that. ,.................... or in this case we can use the stats that already exist....... and attribute it to a new variable with a +1 or +2 or +3 or +6, etc.

so lets say if you have a defensive build in.... idk... the green maze.... you would get a defensive boost or offensive boost or speed boost because the attack point of that cave and the monsters is high.... .......... but when you leave or if you change items, the boost (or decline) would diminish.

basically places, items, builds would be linked. If you have a stat over a certain number then either you could have to lower the stat or be disallowed.

idk... i feel like this idea would not require much coding and can add a whole other level to the game without adding on too much file size

also ....... if this database here http://andorstrail.irkalla.cz/ can be somehow included within the game .... we can use a checksum for legitimate games and levels. .... thus making the high score list foolproof... i've seen the charts around the forums.... for probabilities, stats, leveling,e tc.

--> plus that database included would be easier to check stats in-game and implement idea #1 that I had.... basically appealing to different builds.

... and if all the maps, areas show up with names and markers.... level indictors... etc.... would help new gamers...... so needless questions wouldnt be asked or repated as much .... (as I have read in the forums)....

but most prominently..... i've noticed some people have really really high levels.... and items and stats..... which would make future game developments probably a joke..... and others , with the patience, can use hex editors......

I feel like every town could have an area where people can give up coins, levels, stats, items for storage or for "special entry" ....

so for example.................. nor city.... (which I assume is where the shadow originates considering how the game is developed)...... pro-shadow high-defensive build with equipped items should talk with other pro-shadow beings (example: unzel) and "give up" stats for entry...... which obviously have to be rebuilt.... which again adds to the RPG and reality element.

which again goes hand in hand with idea #1 of assigning a value to areas .....

basically this is a checksum for new developments.....

i hope i make sense
---------------------
First character: level 25
Second character: level 41 ...
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Idea

Post by ace »

nice ideas keep em coming. sorry for a late reply. but I think hero needs both defense and attacks at same time.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail