Add more content concerning your relationship with Andor.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Nick
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Add more content concerning your relationship with Andor.

Post by Nick »

Right now, the only connection you have with Andor (that i'm aware) is that
- He is your brother
- By association your considered a cowered
- (Based on how you consider your character to think) hes up to great or terrible things and you have to find him.

Some info could be some interaction you had with him before he left. For example,
-he gave you a ride on a horse and knocked you off. You fell and broke your arm. He took you home and help you get better. ( I don't really like this one, it's just a quick example. )
This could allow you to mad at him for what he did to you or you could be happy that he help you get better afterwords.
Any memories that are given I think should allow the character to have a choice whether to go after Andor because he wants to find his brother, or search for him because he wants to strangle him. Ether way, Mikhail asked you to of course, but you can have your own reasons for going after Andor.
HamShanky
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Add more content concerning your relationship with Andor.

Post by HamShanky »

There needs to be more character development. Everyone is just generic empty shells at this point.

I want the water poisener to be like the six fingered man from the princess bride during the torturing portions of the movie. For example.
My other account on this forum is "Flaming".

I joined this forum on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:35 pm! (although I was likely lurking since summer 2013)