AT Artwork Requests

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Lady Drager
android_version: 10 - Android 10

AT Artwork Requests

Post by Lady Drager »

Hey guys! So for those of you in need of artwork for AT, please post all requests here so they're easily tracked.
Thank you!
Lady Drager
Ladybug Arts

Note: Any of my work that ends up in the game should be credited to Ladybug Arts. :D
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Equipped L&E Items: RoLS, SH, Mwt, DoSP, BotD
Lady Drager

Re: AT Artwork Requests

Post by Lady Drager »

This post will continuously be edited to keep it up to date. It will serve as a "gallery" of the completed work. so when (if) it'll be used for the game, this post serves as a quick - to - reach 'pool' for you guys to grab it. Kay? :D
Spiked Boots (32x32).png
Wed Dec 21 3pm
char_hero vNina1.PNG
Wed Dec 21 3pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Voom
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Voom »

Perfect, but is that a V-neck on the character?
I would like to see a weapon that is similar to the quarterstaff or ChaosReaper. Any ideas?
Why isn't the ring here?
Voom
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Voom wrote:Perfect, but is that a V-neck on the character?

looks like it & like it's one of the female variants being worked on. :D

Voom wrote:I would like to see a weapon that is similar to the quarterstaff or ChaosReaper. Any ideas?

i love it! we have talked about the character changing appearance when gear changes, or even selecting your hero sprite when you start... never went far though. good ideas, i thought... customizing is a blast! although, it's all about how tough the code is & how important it is to the next update.
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

Lady Drager wrote: Note: Any of my work that ends up in the game should be credited to Ladybug Arts. :D
what other kind of art do you do?

any painting, drawing or sculpture?
maybe comic / manga paneling & inking?

struck with random curiosity... ;)
"Embrace the Shadow"

Lady Drager

Post by Lady Drager »

I draw in all mediums, paint in only water-based mediums (because oil-based are hard to clean up) and I sculpt in clay, plaster and can do so in wax and plastic (though I've never had access to wax and plastic in large enough quantities). I find human and most animal forms to be impossible without a model to pose for me (my one weakness). As for graphics... that area is still new to me. I'm eager to provide artwork for AT because when not creating art I tend to get morbid and introspective, but lately I've been experiencing artist's block. I've been at a loss in answering the question, "what should I draw?" So by doing artwork for AT, I get that question answered and I can then create my art to heal my soul, while at the same time providing something useful to that which is absolutely my most favorite game of all time! :D
Plus the added perk of getting lots of spirit-lifting attention from some really cool guys!
nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

Lady Drager wrote:I draw in all mediums, paint in only water-based mediums (because oil-based are hard to clean up) and I sculpt in clay, plaster and can do so in wax and plastic (though I've never had access to wax and plastic in large enough quantities).
i was getting that impression, any medium - any time. :lol: good stuff!
Lady Drager wrote:when not creating art I tend to get morbid and introspective
the curse & blessing of the artistic mind... :shock:
high highs & low lows - but being able to channel that into something creative can definitely make life a bit more tolerable. ;)

Lady Drager wrote:So by doing artwork for AT, I get that question answered and I can then create my art to heal my soul,
while at the same time providing something useful to that which is absolutely my most favorite game of all time! :D
yeah, the game is a nice getaway...
but then making content takes it to another level. :D
the project seems to have a life of it's own.

i'm sure everyone agrees, it's great to have you on board!
"Embrace the Shadow"

Lady Drager

Post by Lady Drager »

:D!!!! Thank you!!! <3!!!!!
Lady Drager

Post by Lady Drager »

I apologize for the double posting, but in retrospect I realized I forgot to address something I intended to address...
Voom wrote:Perfect, but is that a V-neck on the character?
I would like to see a weapon that is similar to the quarterstaff or ChaosReaper. Any ideas?
Why isn't the ring here?
1) Yes, it's a v-neck... why? You got a problem with v-necks? I figured this graphic shows the character as she starts off with little to no gear. So that later, when devs aren't busy fleshing out the more important details, we can work on making the character graphics more realistic by adding her current gear to the image. So she's basically just in her comfy clothes right now. If I had access to the graphics for all the gear that would be visible in this image (no point adding rings and necklaces etc. when dealing with images this tiny) depending on what you had equipped, I'd be able to start making an assortment of variants for each equipment combination.
2) Chaos Reaper??
3) My ring is not a requested piece. This thread is for art requests that are specifically for AT artwork.
Voom
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Voom »

Here are some of the ideas we have from ATCS, the spritesheets:
Btw, I love V-necks.
Voom