Separate Inventory for Potions/Food, Equipment/Armor/Weapons

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
lizardninja

Re: Separate Inventory for Potions/Food, Equipment/Armor/Wea

Post by lizardninja »

you stand on the box you collected the 3 gold from, then go to the item menu, you then press and hold on the item you wish to place in the box until you see the option to drop, press said option and you can repeat the process on other items for multiple storing, then you can go back and stand on the box where it will tell you 'you have found' then a list of all the items you dropped in there will appear, for you to select as and when you want them! has that explained it better?
lord midnight

Post by lord midnight »

much better is this stated in the game anywhere?
that is rather unintuitive... maybe it can be looked at down the line good to now for now though
AND/OR's ...
lizardninja

Post by lizardninja »

no its not mentioned, I found from a post and do an experiment and does need some looking into.. maybe placing a box in every place you have hired a bed, the owner of the establishment could tell you as well as resting you can use the storage box! and like when you stand on the bed 'do you want to rest' option appears, maybe one could stand on the box 'do you want to store items' would then appear, then yes or no option.. 'yes' would then take you straight to the item menu for you to choose, maybe something like that would work better?
Timdogg1934

Post by Timdogg1934 »

Wow, this is nice! I will be able to keep my inventory a lot neater now! Thanks all!!!
ArcAngL

Post by ArcAngL »

OMG. This box just saved me countless coins from HAVING to buy back all my stuff when I accidentally sell it. I hate to think of the thousands I've already wasted.
Level: 34
Experience: 689808
AP Cost: 3
Atk Chance: 146%
Atk Damage: 20-21
Crit Chance: 25%
Crit Multiplier: 3
Block Chance: 51%

Updated: 4/15/11
Droid X 2.3.3 Gingerbread (Leaked "official" non-rooted manual install )