Interview with Oskar

Official news about Andor's Trail.
oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Interview with Oskar

Post by oskarwiksten »

Andor's Trail gains even more publicity, with an interview on a UK gaming review site http://www.hookshotinc.com:

http://www.hookshotinc.com/interview-os ... ors-trail/

The interview touches issues such as how the development method of Andor's Trail really has helped the project move forward, and also on what parts are planned for the future.

Again, a big thank you goes out to the wonderful community of Andor's Trail!
/Oskar
B1GG13DDAY
android_version: 2.2

Re: Interview with Oskar

Post by B1GG13DDAY »

Epic interview love that at is finally getting respect. This is beyond just an andriod game it takes me back to old finale fantasy, zelda ont the nintendo origanal. Thank you osker for being a epic level charecter in real life.
D-Day
Lvl : 47
Xp : 1856778
Hp : 103
Ac : 265%
Ad : 33-40
Bc : 40
Cc: 39
Cm: 3
RoLS: 2
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Awesome review Oskar!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

I added a "like" to the interview, and was very glad to see that it was tagged as a "must play" game.
More and more people are waking up to what a great game we have here, thanks to Oskar.
Great to see the recognition he deserves coming to Captain Awesome!
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
qasur

Post by qasur »

Really amazing! Awesomeness. I'm glad the game is getting much-needed publicity, especially Oskar himself.

I'm anxiously awaiting the ability to create Quests. If I could do this, I could be much more help overall (as I know the game is lacking in quests the most). Dialogue and quests. Even if Oskar could have 100 to choose from, it would go a long way in helping the game progress.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

qasur wrote:Really amazing! Awesomeness. I'm glad the game is getting much-needed publicity, especially Oskar himself.

I'm anxiously awaiting the ability to create Quests. If I could do this, I could be much more help overall (as I know the game is lacking in quests the most). Dialogue and quests. Even if Oskar could have 100 to choose from, it would go a long way in helping the game progress.
But they can be created now, so what are you waiting for?
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

qasur wrote:Really amazing! Awesomeness. I'm glad the game is getting much-needed publicity, especially Oskar himself.

We are in need of dialog for quests. I have even started writing some myself. If you have any questions or conserns please feel free to PM me any time. I would be glad to help you get started. :mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

qasur

Post by qasur »

sdevaney wrote:

I saw an old way to do it, but them I read that it doesn't work anymore, so I didn't touch it. After that, I saw some post that they needed a new UI/portal to create Quests/Dialogue... and I haven't seen much from that I guess.

If this all exists again, then yeah, I could use some help getting started, but I'm all for it. Would love to get into some quests.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

qasur wrote:
sdevaney wrote:

I saw an old way to do it, but them I read that it doesn't work anymore, so I didn't touch it. After that, I saw some post that they needed a new UI/portal to create Quests/Dialogue... and I haven't seen much from that I guess.

If this all exists again, then yeah, I could use some help getting started, but I'm all for it. Would love to get into some quests.
We don't need any special format or anything for quests. Just sending them in an e-mail or PM is perfectly fine.
qasur

Post by qasur »

sdevaney wrote:We don't need any special format or anything for quests. Just sending them in an e-mail or PM is perfectly fine.
Oh. Sweet. I just remember some UI interface for creating quests and dialogue on the project page. (What was that for then?)

No matter, I'll get to work on some quests then!

Don