v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

v0.6.11 released to Android Market

Official news about Andor's Trail.
HercTNT
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: v0.6.11 released to Android Market

Post by HercTNT »

Well, I was planning on putting many many hours into AT and give you guys some feedback. However, I was attempting a d-pad mod on my jxd-s601 and put my thumb through the ribbon cable for the lcd. Now that my Jxd is effectively done, its gonna be while before i can play again. Atleast my saves are backed up.

Love the game guys, hope to get back to it and give you more feedback sometime.
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

How did you put your thumb through a ribbon cable? I've taken apart, cleaned, and salvaged almost every device I've ever owned, and that's never happened to me... Those things are tough... Don't get me wrong, that really sucks, I'm just trying to picture how it could happen
Hope you get a new device soon :)
HercTNT

Post by HercTNT »

my thumb slipped when i was trying to detach the ribbon cable from the main motherboard. when it hit the ribbon cable it ripped like tissue paper. I have never seen anything like it. I guess i'm just special when it comes to screwing up.
DarkSavant13

Post by DarkSavant13 »

HercTNT wrote:my thumb slipped when i was trying to detach the ribbon cable from the main motherboard. when it hit the ribbon cable it ripped like tissue paper. I have never seen anything like it. I guess i'm just special when it comes to screwing up.
Hey, I've done the same sort of thing, only with components for PCs. Sometimes the stuff is just low-grade or you're just that unlucky at that particular moment. I have seen ribbon cables that were easily messed up, it just depends on the manufacturer. Oh for the days of the nice big cables as opposed to the microcomponents we have now. Of course, if this were the case your phone would probably weigh 6 pounds, lol. :twisted:
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

Hello again,

Been a while since I came here. Each new update really brings me back to AT, but I couldn't keep grinding for RoLS longer than what I did (~1800 SR) in 0.6.10.
Once again, thank you Oskar and co ! It seems like you double the amount of game content at each new upgrade. I'm somehow glad I don't start the game at lv1 now, as so many areas are close in distance from the begginning, but with tough monsters... which could be frustrating for begginners. I don't know if the first NPCs now give indications on where not to go too soon, but that could be nice (Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make AT a casual game :roll: )

I haven't completed all the new quests yet, but I already encountered a small bug.
In the "Bits and Pieces" quest, when required to fetch 6 bones, I just found the first one, decided to take the bone, and before closing the notification, I changed the orientation of my phone a few times (was changing from one train to another IRL :p ), and, just like in the shops, each orientation change gave me a new bone. I could complete the quest just with the first dead body, and I now hace a few unsellable bones in my inventory.
Not that big of a deal, especially for such a small quest, but still.

Now, maybe one minor suggestion : if you could add the multiplier on the actor conditions icon in-game, that would help, especially when those Irdeghs can give poison x18. One time, I was infested with rotworms (back to 50 HP), and had poison x18 + x6 + x3. Died a few times before I understood what had happened.

Now that I'm cured, I can go back to that shrine, with a vengeance !
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Zukero wrote:Now, maybe one minor suggestion : if you could add the multiplier on the actor conditions icon in-game, that would help, especially when those Irdeghs can give poison x18. One time, I was infested with rotworms (back to 50 HP), and had poison x18 + x6 + x3. Died a few times before I understood what had happened.

Now that I'm cured, I can go back to that shrine, with a vengeance !
This suggestion has been made and we are consittering adding it to the content of A.T.

Thank you for you imput and for playing! :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duke
VIP

Post by Duke »

I took about an 8 month break from Andor, waiting for the update, and I am glad to be back and really like the new content. I greatly appreciate the awesome forum and player feedback. This is a great game, and it keeps getting better.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Duke wrote:I took about an 8 month break from Andor, waiting for the update, and I am glad to be back and really like the new content. I greatly appreciate the awesome forum and player feedback. This is a great game, and it keeps getting better.
Welcome back to the madness Duke! Glad you are enjoying the game so much.

:mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Pyrizzle wrote:
Duke wrote:I took about an 8 month break from Andor, waiting for the update, and I am glad to be back and really like the new content. I greatly appreciate the awesome forum and player feedback. This is a great game, and it keeps getting better.
Welcome back to the madness Duke! Glad you are enjoying the game so much.

:mrgreen:
Pyro,
can you help me please, my straitjacket is opened up again ..
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1