Introducing myself

Discussions of the development process of the game.
carceris-magister
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Introducing myself

Post by carceris-magister »

Hi - I'd like to introduce myself as a long-time FOSS contributor and Java developer. I am interested in mobile, and found my way to this project, which seems very well done, with an active user community (congrats, everyone!).

There are a couple of dev topics I'd like to talk about, but I'll start each under its own subject line, to keeps the threads straight.

CM

p.s. The "Carceris Magister" name is roughly "dungeon master" in Latin. Yeah, I know ... I wanted to create a new gmail in a hurry, and it's all I could think of.
Xero
android_version: 2.2

Re: Introducing myself

Post by Xero »

Very awesome! I think we are all very happy to have another programmer amongst us! Welcome to the forums and thank you any future contributions :-)
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Welcome, CM! Code skills are always good to have around here! I hope you enjoy the game as much as the rest of us
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
carceris-magister
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by carceris-magister »

Thank you all.

CM
cccd3cpt
android_version: 4.2

Post by cccd3cpt »

Welcome CM!
carceris-magister wrote: p.s. The "Carceris Magister" name is roughly "dungeon master" in Latin. Yeah, I know ... I wanted to create a new gmail in a hurry, and it's all I could think of.

Lol, love the creativeness ;)
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

carceris-magister wrote:Hi - I'd like to introduce myself as a long-time FOSS contributor and Java developer. I am interested in mobile, and found my way to this project, which seems very well done, with an active user community (congrats, everyone!).

There are a couple of dev topics I'd like to talk about, but I'll start each under its own subject line, to keeps the threads straight.

CM

p.s. The "Carceris Magister" name is roughly "dungeon master" in Latin. Yeah, I know ... I wanted to create a new gmail in a hurry, and it's all I could think of.
Welcome young Master. :mrgreen: We are glad to have you here with us!

Welcome to the forums!

-Pyro
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------