whispers at the corner table

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: whispers in the corner table

Post by nyktos »

Piggy the Slayer wrote:Yep its all gone a bit 'Lord of the Flies.'
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i just walked up and down the beach, slaying frogs...

Benedict Tadpole? :twisted:

their XP was just too appealing to my low level critical build!

*squish*squish*squish* :twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Piggy the Slayer wrote:Yep its all gone a bit 'Lord of the Flies.' Then again I don't think this was ever meant to be taken seriously.
LoL.. Yes this game is just for fun and the purpose of the game is help to kill some time between updates. The main game is still the same, choose your side and overrun ths the opposide side with total number of followers on your side. I update current score ewery now and then.

Novadays there are also different ways to get some bonus followers on your side and storytelling like rpg system just for fun. Rules of the frog war can be found in second post in this topic.

Lady black, and others, Im sorry if this is going too far... Please just keep on playing with the original rules abd just ignore the highfantasy types of the post.

Have fun

____________________________________________________________________________________
nyktos wrote:
Piggy the Slayer wrote:Yep its all gone a bit 'Lord of the Flies.'
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i just walked up and down the beach, slaying frogs...

Benedict Tadpole? :twisted:

their XP was just too appealing to my low level critical build!

*squish*squish*squish* :twisted:
Frog war

Nyktos walking around the beach killing the frogs and whistles with satisfaction..

All of a sudden aroud of him is endles swarms of tiny frogs jumping aroud and over him. Tiny frogs are ewerywhere, they clim under the chlothes and try to get inside to Nyktos.. With ears, eys and mouth full of frogs Nyktos cannot see, hear or speak. Weapons are useless and spells or item cannot be used. Nyktos can only try to get rid of this curce somehow and pray that deadly enemies are not aware of his predicament... This is the curce of the frog.

Special bonus:
+5 to Nyktos, first traitor who changed sides
+5 to Pyrizzle for critical success in telepathy spell

Curce:
Nyktos suffering the curce of frogs. Can you help him or do you like to make things even worst...

Storytelling bunus:
Mdmedlin +6
Piggy the slayer +5
Pyrizzle +9
Nyktos +1
---
Frog eater land and the enemy of the frog is under the attack of frogdom and the frog lovers. Frog lovers main goal is to free any frogs and burn down every restaurant witch are serving frog meat. However there are opinion differences between the heroes and leaders of the frog. Army of the frog is not anymore well organised...
---
Enemy of the frog 1/6
Tek 13
fiernaq 3
slash030 14
pelligrini 9
n6mm 1
Piggy the Slayer 17
Nyktos 0/ curced and need sone help

storytelling bonus 12
quest bonus 0
luck bonus 0
special bonus 5
= 74 follower

Frog lower 5/6
phydeaux 5
lady black 11
Pyrizzle 11+3
Stoodge 6
last_pawn 4
Sarumar 22+3

storytelling bonus 9
quest bonus 0
luck bonus 0
special bonus 5
= 79 follower
---

Current quests:
1) The next king of frogdom, currebtly there are no king in frogdom. Prince is kidnapped, do something about this and you can earn some bonus.
2) cult, greater forces are involved in frog war. Destroy some cult witch you dont like and you can earn some bonus
Last edited by nyktos on Thu May 03, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: triple post combined
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
slash030
android_version: 2.2

Post by slash030 »

a long journey ends weeks of recovering in caves trying to learn to grip the bloody steel again finally the worts have vanished and the blade has been cleaned of the putrid torso soup which seemed to have soaked deep in the rapier. the abilities of the sword clearly became more of a hinderance then other blades the plague of the frog king seemed to last forever. now slash rushes out of his blackened pit back to the lines again ready to again decamate the frog population. however once out he quickly realizes things have gone terribly askew peasents he passes almost seem entranced praying to some frog lord. slash asks the men what they are muttering about with only the response of "convert or be destroyed by the great one" slash askes "who is this great one" the man on the left yells the frog lord and cries out "he took my wife convert or die ive seen the proof". slash tells the men to be on their way and continues on his journey crazy old fools perhaps these frogs just need to be cut down in numbers again. But nowhere can they be found "no not our home" slash mutters under heavy breath, and so started the journey home. Now realizing that many of the outposts along the way are occupied by the awefull frog lovers the journey becomes more burdensome than ever. Finally front lines slash can smell the nasty frogs. so to the river slash went. Whilst walking up and down the beach looking for more green boot smears slash notices a rustling in the bushes cautiously he approaches and is in awe as he finds nyktos flailing around thick green puss oozing from his face. Heasitantly he places an arm aupon his shoulder attempting to calm his powerfull thrashing and now ever more present bone chilling screams. This however only seems to enrage the warrior his face lifts and sprays bile on slashes frog bone armor. Its caustic! The smell of burning bone singes the nostrils. After taking a few steps back the chestpeice is ripped off and thrown in the river. What can be done? How can this be? Slash cries out for help but the curse seems endemic for now all that seems viable is to watch over this tortured soul untill someone arrives who can go for help. Camp is set up the now and fever ridden nyktos has calmed for the moment but nightfall is almost aupon us and the swells of loud croaks can be heard in the distance. Slash lowers his head and sighs "i will never convert i sold my soul/i am a frog eater, if they come before the enemies of the frog i will stand steady you can hold me to that" the flame of the fire almost comforting perhaps someone will see the smoke we are not that far from our keep
Last edited by slash030 on Sat May 05, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dj ql: 5
Lvl: 190, XP: 124798368, Gold: 3852094,
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, Char: 12, Golf: 1, Shaf: 2, SRoV: 2, VSH: 3,
HP: 519, AC: 397%, AD: 100-107, AP: 3, ECC: 26%, CM: 3, BC: 276%, DR: 10
Smith ql: 24
lvl: 109
:mrgreen: ROCKSTARS FROM MARS
nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

::coughing violently::

:evil:

::clutching his phylactery, he could care less if his mortal shell has met it's limit::

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Frog war

Storytelling bonus:
Slash +1
Nyktos +1

Special bonus +5 to Slash, first selling soul
slash030 wrote:

Slash lowers his head and sighs "i will never convert i sold my soul/i am a frog eater, if they come before the enemies of the frog i will stand steady you can hold me to that" the flame of the fire almost comforting perhaps someone will see the smoke we are not that far from our keep
And nothing happens at once. But after a heartbeat.. Slash feels something weird... "There are some other in my mind" he thinks and then there are new thoughts in Slash mind "I am the chosen one, I am the champion of chaos and blood", "I got the power, i can remove this curce of frog at will, if I choose to do it" and "purpose of my excistence is.... slay my enemies and sacrifiece their bood to my lord".
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

This war is beginning to look like the war in the middle east as it has the feeling that it will never end.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

...it's all about the frog oil.
"Embrace the Shadow"

Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

nyktos wrote:...it's all about the frog oil.
LOL. :lol:
Yah, but can't we spend our time and effort on producing alternative lubricants.?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
slash030
android_version: 2.2

Post by slash030 »

Slash places his hand on the back of nyktos head "i release you from this curse"

Nasty green oil pours from nyktos's body till all that remanes is a symbol of frog legs glowing from his back

Nyktos seems stronger now and more enradged than ever

Must be running on royal green

The man appears he could do the 1/4 mile in a 9.6 flat

Faster stronger and bloodthirsty

Slash grinns and hands the warrior a spare blade
Dj ql: 5
Lvl: 190, XP: 124798368, Gold: 3852094,
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, Char: 12, Golf: 1, Shaf: 2, SRoV: 2, VSH: 3,
HP: 519, AC: 397%, AD: 100-107, AP: 3, ECC: 26%, CM: 3, BC: 276%, DR: 10
Smith ql: 24
lvl: 109
:mrgreen: ROCKSTARS FROM MARS
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

**I appear out from behind a tree and Striking my staff onto the ground the oils that have pooled on the ground starts to collect and float through the air heading in my direction**

Thank you guys, you saved me the unpleasent experiance of killing all my froggy brotheren for their oils

**The last of the oils collect inside a pouch swinging from my side**

This will be perfect for the next stage of my plans...

**A large puff of green smoke envelops me and you hear a disembodied voice say**

Goodbye... for now :lol: :lol: bwahahahahahahahaa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------